JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
London Police posted this photo of dangerous weapons confiscated in a house to house search in London. This year London's murder rate is only one behind New York, another Gun Free utopia. Untitled.png

London Police posted this photo of dangerous weapons confiscated in a house to house search in London. This year London's murder rate is only one behind New York, another Gun Free utopia.View attachment 469069

Wow I use most of these tools on my RC airplanes and the files for filing my track if I have a cut it with my nipping shears. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

UK government providing the best protection since Jack the Ripper. Obviously, Oregon is quite impressed. I'm surprised paper hasn't been added to the list. I've had some nasty cuts over the years.

Wow I use most of these tools on my RC airplanes and the files for filing my track if I have a cut it with my nipping shears. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I was just going to say I have each of those tools in a hobby box that is not my regular toolbox. I must be some kind of menace. :rolleyes:

These idiots are going house to house looking for files and pliers while the rape gang problem is being swept under the rug. Seriously, there is a fellow in prison over there right now named Tommy Robinson who had the audacity to film some accused rapists on their way to court. Now he's in a maximum security prison for 13 months. It's unlikely that he'll live even remotely that long in there, though, given the demographics of the inmates and the sources of the threats against his life. His arrest, trial and conviction took a total of I think it was 180 minutes. Can't protect yourself and the state will not protect your daughters. London has fallen my friends. She may never recover.

American TSA freaks already consider those deadly weapons.

In my hands, those are deadly weapons...wait, my hands are deadly weapons...wait, does that mean I have to surrender my hands when I fly...wait, I don't fly...whew that was close.

I have no problems taking my tactical pen aboard ;)

I was asked what it was once...I just said a pen, unscrewed it and showed him it was indeed a pen.

A cane, that's where it's at. Make a real nice mess with one of them babies, yeah bring on the box cutters.

Lol I got everything in the picture sitting on my work bench right now lol

Been known to have some of that crap in my pockets.

They would have arrest the entire group in my daughters maker space/robotics class.
No offense Tac, but the Brits have really taken the plunge. Is there any going back over there?

UK government providing the best protection since Jack the Ripper. Obviously, Oregon is quite impressed. I'm surprised paper hasn't been added to the list. I've had some nasty cuts over the years.
Well--it would only be logical if there are scissors and they add paper to add rocks to the list. Historically there
have been lots of people killed/injured by rock---maybe more than paper and scissors.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top