JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As a teen, yes - much better than getting drunk.

Problem is the knock on effects if you get careless (and as a teen I surely was); pregnancy. My life would have been totally different had I been careful - a lot different.
Walking around with a loaded gun... negligent discharges are known to happen.:s0140:

You're not alone.đź‘Ť

What is the point / use of making it a crime to lie on form 4473...if the penalties ain't enforced....?
Enforced by the way...equally and across the board.
Oh wait...I know the answer....more gun laws....:rolleyes:
Andy
I agree with you. However, I think a 10 year prison sentence is a little harsh for just not being truthful on a federal form.

Now that Hunter has been indicted on three gun related charges, he'll most likely be offered another plea deal. Even if he does get a deal, I think he will do at least a minimum of prison time.
Biden will pardon him if he does get a prison sentence.

The brought these charges as a political show because they know there is case law supporting a dismissal.

The brought these charges as a political show because they know there is case law supporting a dismissal.

The cited case was in the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and only affects Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Hunter Biden's case is being tried in Delaware, which is in the Third District. Biden would have to be found guilty, successfully appeal, and the federal judges would then have to rule similarly, before there would be any precedence in the Third District.

It seems to me that the gun issues are minor compared to his other alleged offenses. The documentation of the gun violation has been made. Nobody can say it didn't happen. Getting bank records for millions of dollars of corrupt income has been less successful. That has been dragged out for long enough that the statute of limitations has ruled out more distant years for prosecution. If more recent years can be similarly stonewalled, there will be no case for those either.

The court filings submitted to the court by the DOJ in the last few days have been spectacular. They read like a crime novel. The Feds also admitted that they are in possession of Biden's laptop, something that the Democrats/Marxists and their MSM lapdogs have long claimed didn't exist.

Feds also admitted that they are in possession of Biden's laptop, something that the Democrats/Marxists and their MSM lapdogs have long claimed didn't exist.
The repair man kept at least two copies of the hard drive
Rudy slept with his copy under his My Pillow, at least until he claimed there were images of undeage material on there and then he gave a copy to the Delaware authorities who gave it back because, well, there wasn't
Rudy gave a copy to (IIRC) Tucker Carlson and tried to give another another copy to the FBI back in 2021 or so but they didn't need it because THEY HAD THE ACTUAL LAPTOP all the way back in November of 2020!
And the Washington Post say that they had it back in early 2022
I know I missed a few folks that have claimed they had it, or it was given to them or that they 'know' what is on it and all we have gotten from it is MTG holding up a huge neked photo of Hunter in a hearing!?!?!?

So what are the possibilities here? Far as I can see, it's either that there is nothing incriminating on there and it's just a bunch of fluff and nonsense to rile up a small segment of the voters, or there is something incriminating on there and everyone that has gotten there grubby little mitts on it have been so utterly and totally incompetent that they couldn't dump water out of a boot even if the instructions were written on the heel.

My heart wants' to believe the former, but watching those folks mentioned in action gives the second option a solid chance of being correct

The court filings submitted to the court by the DOJ in the last few days have been spectacular. They read like a crime novel. The Feds also admitted that they are in possession of Biden's laptop, something that the Democrats/Marxists and their MSM lapdogs have long claimed didn't exist.
I thought it was well known that the FBI had the laptop years ago???

Leftist revisionists and apologists certainly have been putting in the overtime in the last day or two.

"For the first time, the Justice Department has confirmed that they took possession of a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden from a computer shop."
"
"When some of the contents of the laptop's hard drive made it to The New York Post in the fall of 2020, President Biden and his supporters argued that the contents had the makings of a Russian disinformation campaign, and large social media companies suppressed or blocked access to the Post's article about it."

Axios: Biden's Laptop 01-17-2024

ETA: Yes, I'm aware of how the Democrats/Marxists have revised their acknowledgement of the existence of the laptop over the last year or two.

Last Edited:
ETA: Yes, I'm aware of how the Democrats/Marxists have revised their acknowledgement of the existence of the laptop over the last year or two
No one has ever denied that it existed, the only issue is whether or not there's anything incriminating on it and after all these years if there was it would be all over the front page. I'm not sure why anyone is still trying to make the laptop a thing but if you have personal information of criminal wrongdoing on the laptop you're in a class by yourself because no one has produced any actual evidence of criminal wrongdoing by anyone other than Hunters drug use as a result of the laptop

"The New York Times Belatedly Admits the Emails on Hunter Biden's Abandoned Laptop Are Real and Newsworthy"
Reason:.com: 03-17-2022

"In October 2020, 51 former intelligence officials signed on to a public letter that stated that the appearance of the Hunter Biden laptop story on the political scene had "all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation."
CNN: 04-21-2023

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR