JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The problem with criminals, is not enough make to the professional level. Give me a journeyman criminal any day where it's just business and move on. The skittish drugged up on a power trip, not thought a single thing through are the real dangerous ones.

Of the many car break-ins and vehicles stolen (3?), the one with no broken windows or smashed dashboard was almost a pleasure. Just replaced the stereo back with original wires.

As far as this dummy, glad he's off the streets and hopefully dealing with the Feds in this case. Hope he finds Jesus or a book to pass the time.

Screenshot_20231110_181101.jpg

1. Grade A Idiot for taking a car in for service with ANY firearm left in it. Because of the high possibility of theft, if for no other reason.

2. Okay, if I'm the guy at the shop who sees this:

a. If it's one gun, or maybe two or three, it's none of my business.

b. If it's a bunch of automatic weapons, explosives, masks, body armor, blah blah, I'd think it was armed robbery in the making and I'd be likely to call the police. I mean, there's no question in my mind that the guy was up to no good and his privacy concerns were out the window. 2A rights, if the cops were called and he was legit, didn't have illegal weapons, wasn't a felon, he wouldn't be in trouble.

When I was fresh out of high school, I had a kind of gopher job at a car dealer for a while. When I wasn't driving, I'd hang around the service dept. and help the service writers. Including fetching warranty cards out of glove compartments. Once in a while, I 'd see a handgun in there. One time, it was an old .38 Colt Auto Pocket Model; I couldn't resist taking a look at it. It was rusted so badly the slide couldn't be drawn back. So much for having a gun for protection that wouldn't fire.

b. If it's a bunch of automatic weapons, explosives, masks, body armor, blah blah, I'd think it was armed robbery in the making and I'd be likely to call the police. I mean, there's no question in my mind that the guy was up to no good and his privacy concerns were out the window. 2A rights, if the cops were called and he was legit, didn't have illegal weapons, wasn't a felon, he wouldn't be in trouble.
Quoting myself. I'm also thinking, if I was the manager of the shop, I might consider calling the police just to secure the material and take the temptation of theft away from my employees.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top