JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a bit confused on this. The man went to a shop to have a window replaced but they asked him to open his trunk?

If he had refused then wouldn't it violate the Fourth Amendment?

I'm a bit confused on this. The man went to a shop to have a window replaced but they asked him to open his trunk?

I think it was the back window and they told him they needed access to the trunk. He let them have access. They called the cops to report him. From the contents of the trunk, sort of looked like he was planning on robbing banks or armored cars.

WOW! This guy doesn't do anything halfway does he? I'm guessing it was his back window that needed replacing, but wouldn't he be bright enough to realize that his rolling armory might be a problem??? I have zero problems with the store calling the police. Wasn't just a pistol in the glove box, I'm guessing he was a supplier to the gangs, not the public. He also did not have to take his car to THIS shop, could've taken it anywhere. The car is in the possession of the shop while it was in the bay and they have the right to protect their employees. 4th Amendment probably would not apply here.
(I got my law degree by watching Criminal Intent!)

He asked if they needed access to the trunk and they said yes, so he popped the trunk and then attempted to cover his stash, explaining he had illegal shiz in there.

What an absolute moron. Please, lock him under the jail away from other human beings before some other subhuman breeds with him.

Everything put together could ad up to some pretty terrible possibilities. But the guy was a F'ing idiot. With a decent chance he'd blow himself up before any one else.

Those masks are way neat. Always wanted a couple of those just to goof around with. But now, don't need them any more. Natural progression and all that. I'm there naturally.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top