JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hunter Biden
Joe Biden

Right it is alll about the Bidens.

You could substitue krap about Ukraine and the laptop and this thread would be the same.
About guns, gun charges, privilege, and power. Trump yesterday, Biden today, someone else tomorrow. I didn't see any Ukrainian posts besides yours. Did I actually miss some? And did you not read the thread title? Hunter BIDEN.

Imagine how extreme left a person would have to be to state that discussing Hunter Biden being indicted on federal firearm charges should not be allowed on a firearm discussion forum.

I hope the guy is able to finally get some help...

"Beautiful Things" details the younger Biden's lifelong struggles with drugs and alcohol; his first drink was aged 8, downing a glass of champagne at a family event.

...from a glass of champagne at 8 years old, to this...

nek'dpistol.png
...yes, poor trigger discipline...

... Hopefully the art therapy keeps him on the straight and narrow...

1694732071144.png

...and you never know, his defense of these charges may provide added basis in future Second Amendment lawsuits.

Happy Mental Health GIF by Mat Voyce

..and drink champagne responsibly.

Last Edited:
Imagine how extreme left a person would have to be to state that discussing Hunter Biden being indicted on federal firearm charges should not be allowed on a firearm discussion forum.
Imagine how whatever you want to call it a person would have to be to embrace a clearly unconstitutional violation of 2A just because you hate the family involved

I hope the guy is able to finally get some help...

"Beautiful Things" details the younger Biden's lifelong struggles with drugs and alcohol; his first drink was aged 8, downing a glass of champagne at a family event.

...from a glass of champagne at 8 years old, to this...

... Hopefully the art therapy keeps him on the straight and narrow...

View attachment 1487616

...and you never know, his defense of these charges may provide added basis in future Second Amendment lawsuits.

Happy Mental Health GIF by Mat Voyce

..and drink champagne responsibly.
Some people just have an addictive personality and aren't strong enough to not succumb to it. I too had an early alcohol experience, at the ripe old age of 6 years old, I emptied beer bottles at my sisters wedding reception. They found me sleeping in the back seat of my uncles car…

I have no problem with alcohol today…

I drink 🍺

I get drunk…

I fall down….

No problem….

:s0140:

I feel that Hunter Biden should be tried and the outcome determined what I dont understand is that congress is going after a non elected individual. I can also understand congress impeaching President Biden if there is enough evidence. SInce when did congress start going after non elected individuals, isnt that supposed to be done by the judicial system?

Some people just have an addictive personality and aren't strong enough to not succumb to it. I too had an early alcohol experience, at the ripe old age of 6 years old, I emptied beer bottles at my sisters wedding reception. They found me sleeping in the back seat of my uncles car…

I have no problem with alcohol today…

I drink 🍺

I get drunk…

I fall down….

No problem….

:s0140:
I was a heavy drinker in high school

I stopped after HS, but I recognized then that I had an addictive personality.

Imagine how whatever you want to call it a person would have to be to embrace a clearly unconstitutional violation of 2A just because you hate the family involved
Seeking laws to simply be uniformly and consistently enforced has nothing to do with hating the parties involved.

Pull yourself out a little and consider that if the law is the problem, it shouldn't be a law, but there shouldn't be special allowances for the politically connected, which Hunter Biden is a prime example of.

Seeking laws to simply be uniformly and consistently enforced has nothing to do with hating the parties involved.

Pull yourself out a little and consider that if the law is the problem, it shouldn't be a law, but there shouldn't be special allowances for the politically connected, which Hunter Biden is a prime example of.
I agree, he should be treated like everyone else and any of them charged under this law should have the charges dismissed and their records expunged

You should try to learn what the word "treasonous" means and entails. Treason refers to the betrayal of one's own country by attempting to overthrow the government through waging war against the state or materially aiding its enemies.
You should try to learn what the word "treasonous" means and entails. "Treason" is not limited only to that extreme. Treason is simply the crime of betraying or acting against the interests of one's country of which you owe allegiance. Treason can take many forms... and may include "waging war against the state", but is not exclusive only to those actions.

True, but that hook usually looks like this

View attachment 1487670

ETA: So if he should be treated like everyone else, don't get mad if he is and that amounts to hardly anything
Why would I be mad? It's not like that is his most egregious offense. His dad while sitting as president brokering business dealings for promised political favors with foreign nations and selling state secrets is a bit bigger issue than Hunter being a POS drug addict his entire life.

The main crux though is not the single charge of him being in possession. He may very well beat that rap and there is case history in support of that. And rightly so! That does in no way affect the other 2 federal charges though. Those are not based or protected under the 2A, but felonies under federal law. IE., Knowingly lying on a federal form.

Trying to lump all 3 charges under the 2A to debase those that agree he should be convicted is foolhardy and an oversimplification to fit a chosen narrative.

Sorry..... :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads