JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not one person, but the team that designed the P7M8. Would love to see what that group could do to the design now with modern tech, if anything...
Just gonna drop this right here...

Bill Ruger or JMB would be interesting.
PO Ackley, too.

Charles Newton, if I could only pick one. I'd like to find out how much of his speel was snake oil, and how much was real.

Without doubt, Arthur William Savage. Fascinating man. Born in Jamaica, he was not just the founder of Savage Arms and inventor of the hammerless, venerable, and innovative lever action M99 with its rotary magazine, but was also the 1891 inventor of naval torpedoes (mostly used by the Brazilian navy), inventor of today's ubiquitous radial tires (1916), and likewise invented new industrial methods for drying wood and fiber decordification (supposedly while he was retired). He was also a 19th century railroad engineer in New York, captured and held hostage by Aborigines for a year, developed the largest cattle ranch on the Australian continent, grew oranges in Southern California, operated a massive coffee plantation in Jamaica, had eight children, developed the largest tire manufacturing facility in the Western United States by 1920... And those are just the highlights! What a life.

Since I believe he only invented new cartridges but not the guns themselves, I can only give a shout-out to Townsend Whelen, but certainly another person who would be fascinating to converse with.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top