JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It could be anyone, living or deceased, who was a firearm designer, innovator, or maker. Can be someone well known or obscure.

Who would it be? What would you ask him/her?

Last Edited:
It could be anyone, living or deceased, innovator, or maker. Can be someone well known or obscure.

Who would it be? What would you ask him/her?
idk maybe i took that meaning open ended but I'm sure he made some of the best, he just didn't patent them :s0108:
also he did make the one.. the one that made you shart your bloomers. thats a sorta gun isnt it?

Of course John Moses Browning. For me, a close second would be Dieudonne Saive.

Designer Dieudonne Saive, who had worked closely with American firearms designer John Browning, was the chief architect of the prototype of FN's new weapon, the FAL.

Years ago Bill Ruger did an interview with NRA's American Rifleman magazine, he praised Arthur Savage.

Hiram Maxim invented the machinegun, silencer and possibly the lightbulb. Early aircraft experimenter.

Otherwise, Gaston Glock. Went from zero to firearms innovator largely by himself overnight. And I'm not a Glock pistol fan, but that was an amazing feat.

Benjamin Henry (perfected the .44 rimfire round and spencer rifle development). If he's not up for a chat then Oliver Winchester (oversaw improvement and modificaion of the spencer to the well known winchester repeating rifle) would do, if he brought Nelson King along with (designer who helped with the development of the winchester repeater and invented the side feed ramp loading system).

Last Edited:
I'd like to shake MTK's hand and then kick him in the nerts and ask him why no lrbho and bolt release.

JK :cool: I'd hate to offend the Ak purists.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top