JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know everybody is going to disagree.... Ruger 10/22. Before you criticize it has cheap and readily available ammo and I can carry 5000 rounds on me in a pack

Likely, I would choose a mark 19, but if I had to choose a simple infantry rifle, probably a G3 or HK33. I love the STG lineage.

(Close enough)

tactical nuke. Good for any size game as well as self defense up to 50-70 miles away.

A Davy Crockett? That will kill the operator unless you're on a super high overlook, and the wind is blowing the other way, lol.

66569667_c0b7f321f5.jpg

I'd go with an A-10 Thunderbolt (Warthog).

Well to be more practical............an Apache, I could at least land it in my field.

Just bringin' a thread, back from the dead.

Likely, I would choose a mark 19, but if I had to choose a simple infantry rifle, probably a G3 or HK33. I love the STG lineage.

(Close enough)

A Davy Crockett? That will kill the operator unless you're on a super high overlook, and the wind is blowing the other way, lol.

66569667_c0b7f321f5.jpg

Ahhhh, It's good to see the Davy Crocket listed. When my dad was a 2nd lieutenant with the 7th cav in Germany he was in charge of a Davy Crocket platoon. I have the Army "Field Manual" showing the operation and reloading....it's pretty darn funny actually :s0114::s0114::s0114:

Yeah, i just wish the majority of them weren't done with the pictogram styling. I'm partial to the SEF lowers, and I guess they only made the S-E-3F-F lower for one year.. they run around $750, it just hurts too much :(

Actually I'd take a 4" Redhawk.
I could carry it for defense and hunt with it too.
By reloading for it I could afford to shoot it frequently and tailor the loads for the intended purpose.
Plus I don't think you can wear one out.

I've worked on the same 7.5" stainless twice.
Once it was drug behind a crazy wife's car and then it went through a fire. Tales a lickin' keeps on tickin'!
Try that with a S&W, Colt or Taurus.

Why is it always that we only get to keep one firearm in this what-if scenarios? Why not 5 or 10 or 100?

Anyway, the soultion is easy: Walther P5. It's the real deal, IMO.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top