JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I already have it.

p228_targets.jpg

My tastes are simple. :)

Glock 7 for me! It doesn't show up on airport X-ray machines, and it cost more than I make in a month. :s0114:

One of the dumbest lines in a movie ever.

Suprised they weren't using teflon bullets too, maybe they were I haven't seen that movie for a while.

I hope all the terrorists/criminals use teflon bullets, I'll bet they sting a lot but atleast I'll survive.:D

H&K MODEL HK4 w/.22LR .25 .32 .380 barrels.

I've always wanted one of those sets but never bad enough to pay for it. If they could have somehow engineered it to be convertible to 9mm I would probably have to spring for one.

What I'd really like to have is an H-K P9S Target in .45 ACP. I don't want to pay what they're going for either.

I should clarify, the point of the thread is "what firearm, out of all the firearms out there, would you most like to have". For any reason, not just survival or a one-gun-does it all.
I put two choices 'cause I'm generally indecisive. I'd be equally happy with an AI or an M21. I guess the M21 has a slight edge for being semi-auto.

I'm surprised how many replies this thread has gotten!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top