JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know everybody is going to disagree.... Ruger 10/22. Before you criticize it has cheap and readily available ammo and I can carry 5000 rounds on me in a pack

Likely, I would choose a mark 19, but if I had to choose a simple infantry rifle, probably a G3 or HK33. I love the STG lineage.

(Close enough)

tactical nuke. Good for any size game as well as self defense up to 50-70 miles away.

A Davy Crockett? That will kill the operator unless you're on a super high overlook, and the wind is blowing the other way, lol.

66569667_c0b7f321f5.jpg

I'd go with an A-10 Thunderbolt (Warthog).

Well to be more practical............an Apache, I could at least land it in my field.

Just bringin' a thread, back from the dead.

Likely, I would choose a mark 19, but if I had to choose a simple infantry rifle, probably a G3 or HK33. I love the STG lineage.

(Close enough)

A Davy Crockett? That will kill the operator unless you're on a super high overlook, and the wind is blowing the other way, lol.

66569667_c0b7f321f5.jpg

Ahhhh, It's good to see the Davy Crocket listed. When my dad was a 2nd lieutenant with the 7th cav in Germany he was in charge of a Davy Crocket platoon. I have the Army "Field Manual" showing the operation and reloading....it's pretty darn funny actually :s0114::s0114::s0114:

Yeah, i just wish the majority of them weren't done with the pictogram styling. I'm partial to the SEF lowers, and I guess they only made the S-E-3F-F lower for one year.. they run around $750, it just hurts too much :(

Actually I'd take a 4" Redhawk.
I could carry it for defense and hunt with it too.
By reloading for it I could afford to shoot it frequently and tailor the loads for the intended purpose.
Plus I don't think you can wear one out.

I've worked on the same 7.5" stainless twice.
Once it was drug behind a crazy wife's car and then it went through a fire. Tales a lickin' keeps on tickin'!
Try that with a S&W, Colt or Taurus.

Why is it always that we only get to keep one firearm in this what-if scenarios? Why not 5 or 10 or 100?

Anyway, the soultion is easy: Walther P5. It's the real deal, IMO.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top