JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, but their budget could easily be slashed by 75%. No new 'crowd control' toys to be used on protestors and the like. No FLIR. No torture-tasers. No horses. No 4x4 ATVs. No new cars and SUVs, drive old crap like the rest of us, you are a servant. No overtime. No more militarization.

Just completely out of hand in a bankrupt economy.

We are financially dead and these people spend like we are on top of the world. No, we have the worst balance sheet on the planet. The only other bankrupt nation that spends this much per capita on oppression is North Korea.

Well, of course none of that will happen. They will excel at selling fear and the fake terror crap and the dumb fluoride-heads won't give a damn.

The printing press will continue at 50-80 billion monopoly certs a month and we'll all pay for our own enslavement with taxes and inflation until the eventual collapse. Then they can break out all their fun toys and start a 'zappin. Can't wait.

Since we are posting police stories that have no bearing on the thread, how about this one.

Officer shot 12 times while trying to save Sikh worshipers in Wisconsin announces his retirement.

It goes both ways. A basketball player who raped someone would make the news, as would a solider or fire fighter. Maybe it's time we as a society stopped looking at these people like infallible heros, and start looking at them like normal people who do a hard and dangerous job?

Murdering gang members are not normal people. They make the job harder by opressing the people. They make it more dangerous by murdering and stealing in the name of "welfare check's". We are far better off defending ourselves. I have no need or use for a police state and I wish that those unable or unwilling to take care of themselves would stop trying to portray it as a necessary evil. I'd be rich if I was only charged the tax dollars that I have used on police. That would be a grand total of zero dollars. Hey! I get to pay for them to assault me? That's great!

Men,
Do not forget to drill your family members and friends on how to handle police contact. Use role playing and trick questions to demonstrate how the police will lie to them in an attempt to gain " evidence ". For example, if I am the intended target the police will likely go to my wife or young grandson and say something like this...., " Don't worry, he's not in any trouble, no one is. We just need to get this all sorted out for our report. " Sounds harmless, right ? Especially to my good hearted, frightened, and somewhat naiive wife. So she tells them something. Whether it's true or not....it's still evidence.....and I get arrested on the spot. Same goes for my easily intimidated 10 yr old grandson or other members of the family.

So, we drill....frequently. Just as important as knowing how to use a weapon if you ask me. The end result is that I honestly believe that no one in my immediately family would speak to a cop without an attorney, hell, maybe not even then...LOL We also have a competent attorney on retainer....just in case. We all have his card in our wallets. Just as important as my gun.

Men,
Do not forget to drill your family members and friends on how to handle police contact. Use role playing and trick questions to demonstrate how the police will lie to them in an attempt to gain " evidence ". For example, if I am the intended target the police will likely go to my wife or young grandson and say something like this...., " Don't worry, he's not in any trouble, no one is. We just need to get this all sorted out for our report. " Sounds harmless, right ? Especially to my good hearted, frightened, and somewhat naiive wife. So she tells them something. Whether it's true or not....it's still evidence.....and I get arrested on the spot. Same goes for my easily intimidated 10 yr old grandson or other members of the family.

So, we drill....frequently. Just as important as knowing how to use a weapon if you ask me. The end result is that I honestly believe that no one in my immediately family would speak to a cop without an attorney, hell, maybe not even then...LOL We also have a competent attorney on retainer....just in case. We all have his card in our wallets. Just as important as my gun.

If a government ever picks on you it must mean they like you... errr maybe not.

"God, I know we are your chosen people, but couldn't you choose somebody else for a change?" - Shalom Aleichem

This thread, without the video, is just not right. Many times posted on the various threads, but never absorbed enough. 08:30 to cut to the chase - top ten reasons not to talk to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
....just in case. We all have his card in our wallets. Just as important as my gun.

Yes! Research for a good DUI attorney. Research for a good gun attorney. Etc, Etc. Put them in your mobile phone starting with the word Attorney for fast reference.

A friend of mine got pulled over for a DUI check, was not DUI, but had his attorney on his speaker before the cop got to the window.

Another good, very short video on how to handle police at your door. Best advice is just to not answer at all. Might as well enjoy whatever rights you have while they are still around. Of course, down the road none of this will apply.

Another good, very short video on how to handle police at your door. Best advice is just to not answer at all. Might as well enjoy whatever rights you have while they are still around. Of course, down the road none of this will apply.

Comment on youtube;

"How to Deal with Police at Your Door

1: Look out window.

2: Move to the back of the house.

3: Jump out nearest window.

4: RUN."

Comment on youtube;

"How to Deal with Police at Your Door

1: Look out window.

2: Move to the back of the house.

3: Jump out nearest window.

4: RUN."

got a good laugh from that. the video is a bit corny though. on top of that, ive never seen a cop so understanding when you invoke your rights.

agreed, i have asked cops to back off a bit. i usually give my name when asked and answer some simple question but when they start to push it, i make sure to remind them of my rights. they almost always get a bit aggressive but i remain calm and respectful, they return it kind just a bit upset at times. i think i mentioned in another thread similarly, ive only ever had one cop cross the line but he did it multiple times.

Fun discussion. But to answer the OP's questions: If ANYBODY unwanted shows up at my door, my plan is to have invited Blitzkrieg over for dinner that night.

"Tactical shotty with 9 rounds, 240 lumen light and a laser? Couple of 45's you say? Sure, man. How do you like your steaks cooked?"

Fun discussion. But to answer the OP's questions: If ANYBODY unwanted shows up at my door, my plan is to have invited Blitzkrieg over for dinner that night.

LOL... just when I thought you were a condescending jackwagon who never said anything that wasn't insulting and snotty, you go and make me LMAO... BUT, in my defense I just drank a Maitai (sp?) stout enough to drop my nose hairs for the next month.... WOOOO!!! :s0112:

Lots of videos on youtube of cops trampling over people's constitutional rights.
It just reminds me why I like my doors to swing out and not in. A heck of a lot more difficult to kick in (and I am more worried about street criminals than some power tripping cop).

Reverse swing doors leave the hinge pins exposed to the exterior.
If you have not installed threaded set pins to your hinges or have changed them to a fixed pin hinge [very uncommon from the lumber yard] I suggest you do so. Removing a pin in a hinge requires much less effort than than knocking a door down.
Silver Hand

Reverse swing doors leave the hinge pins exposed to the exterior.
If you have not installed threaded set pins to your hinges or have changed them to a fixed pin hinge [very uncommon from the lumber yard] I suggest you do so. Removing a pin in a hinge requires much less effort than than knocking a door down.
Silver Hand

Not if they are made to swing out.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class