JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Treating the jack-booted thugs with respect is a joke. If you want respect, don't standon the throats of your fellow man(literally and figuratively). Respect is earned, last I checked. Putting on a uniform and committing murders and crimes against the people does not warrant respect. Before anyone goes there, saying that "the good ones" get a bad name from the rest is like saying you shouldn't judge all Westboro Baptist Church members just because some of them picket soldiers funerals. We owe nothing to a police state that is forced upon us.

Ya sure, kinda like saying all the good folks in the military should be suspect because some have flopped over to the darkside due to PTSD right? Didn't Feinstein say something like that? Why paint all LEO's with the same brush? I personally know some damn fine people that are lawmen, and yes I've known some that were a pos too. Not all dogs bite, but that's your opinion and your entitled to it.

Treating the jack-booted thugs with respect is a joke. If you want respect, don't standon the throats of your fellow man(literally and figuratively). Respect is earned, last I checked. Putting on a uniform and committing murders and crimes against the people does not warrant respect. Before anyone goes there, saying that "the good ones" get a bad name from the rest is like saying you shouldn't judge all Westboro Baptist Church members just because some of them picket soldiers funerals. We owe nothing to a police state that is forced upon us.

you mean like liberals saying everyone with a gun is a murderer because some people commit murder with a gun... got it. ill be sure to look at myself and every other gun owner as a threat to everyone else's lives..

.. always talk to them on the porch

Good advice in the average situation.

Close all drapes/blinds first, then ...

Don't open the door and stand there. That lets them peer inside and look for some BS cause to enter even if you object. That leaf on the floor looks like pot. Why is there a .22lr round on the floor?, etc, etc.

Calmly step out closing, locking the door behind you. They will be focused on you; just enough time to do the 2-sec close the door behind you.

Same with your car if you are ever asked to exit your vehicle. Hit the remote and lock it. When asked if it is OK for them to come/search inside it is ALWAYS a NO.

Then answer no questions. Not even if you believe the weather is nice today. Say firmly you will never talk to police without your attorney present. Ignore every tactic and threat to have you do the opposite.

This is all even more true if you have never done anything wrong your entire life. Never talk to the police, ever. Don't ever call them. Give them a wide berth; avoid contact at all costs. They are never there to help, always to do harm only.

Good advice in the average situation.

Close all drapes/blinds first, then ...

Don't open the door and stand there. That lets them peer inside and look for some BS cause to enter even if you object. That leaf on the floor looks like pot. Why is there a .22lr round on the floor?, etc, etc.

Calmly step out closing, locking the door behind you. They will be focused on you; just enough time to do the 2-sec close the door behind you.

Same with your car if you are ever asked to exit your vehicle. Hit the remote and lock it. When asked if it is OK for them to come/search inside it is ALWAYS a NO.

Then answer no questions. Not even if you believe the weather is nice today. Say firmly you will never talk to police without your attorney present. Ignore every tactic and threat to have you do the opposite.

This is all even more true if you have never done anything wrong your entire life. Never talk to the police, ever. Don't ever call them. Give them a wide berth; avoid contact at all costs. They are never there to help, always to do harm only.

Amen.

So hey Dude not trying to pick on you, but if I can come up with these responses what do you think Liberals will do to people that say openly all cops are bad? It is just as easy for them to say all gun owner are bad. We as a group cannot let them get that angle and work it. Biden is a master at the technique you used. Does not make it valid it makes it a parlor trick. When you use Westboro Baptist Church with handful of members and compare it to near a million you give people like Biden power to say all gun owners are bad cause one bad egg !

Cops willfully serve the criminal state, ergo they are either immoral or ignorant by definition. That does not mean some cops aren't capable of good deeds individually, far outside the job. But their job dictates they steal, harass, assault and kill for the regime.

So what if most cops politely steal your money, politely harass an open carrier, or give someone the courtesy of 10 seconds instead of 2 before they "legally" kick down the door? That doesn't change the fact that they are criminals in uniform.

I beleve the existence of 900,000 police officers actually helps validate my statement.

Of course not all cops are bad. dmancornell kind of sums it up best. I beleve it is called The Nuremberg Defense.

When you put on a corrupt badge, join a foul church or chant around a burning cross with a hood on, you take on the perception of assaulting and murdering the people, picketing funerals and lynching blacks, directly or otherwise.

I have had virtually no police contact in the past and have no intention of any in the future. I have seen some pretty horrible things in my time that form my views. I wish we didn't have to fear the authorities. My being disgusted by it is not a flaw in my character, simply a normal response to criminal behavior. Extreme abuse of power is a nasty thing.

^ I told you LOL - thank the female, who called and caused it all. ^ She deserved to be dragged out. Now the guy hopefully changed the locks and left her out there.

Alright you henpecks out there - are you doing the math yet? You can be in a VERBAL argument with one of those things and they can cause you this amount of grief as payback.

A domestic disturbance call means they can go through every corner of your home in case 'someone is hiding.' At least they didn't shoot the dogs just for barking this time.

If there is an uppity/vengeful female in your life get rid of it now.

I believe Elvis said it best -

Well a hard headed woman A soft hearted man Been the cause of trouble Ever since the world began
Oh yeah, ever since the world began A hard headed woman been A thorn in the side of man

Adam told to Eve Listen here to me Don't you let me catch you Messin' round that apple tree
Oh yeah, ever since the world began A hard headed woman been A thorn in the side of man

Samson told Delilah Loud and clear I keep your cotton pickin' fingers Out of my curly hair

I heard about a king Who was doin' swell Till he started playing With that evil Jezebel

I got a woman A head like a rock If she ever went away I'd cry around the clock

A hard headed woman been A thorn in the side of man

The police were there on a domestic, video guy said it was verbal, maybe more happened. from what I heard. Mandated by law to check the well being of all inside. With a child, on domestics seeing it, depending on what force was used if any is a felony. Checking the welfare. Now, Obamas little army would just do what they want.

Ahh - I see, stand corrected.

He should still lock her out though. Better sooner than later. LOL. Bottom line - no troll female in the house, no issue.

you mean like liberals saying everyone with a gun is a murderer because some people commit murder with a gun... got it. ill be sure to look at myself and every other gun owner as a threat to everyone else's lives..

Well you could always say what Dzhokhar Tsarnaev said "When you attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims,". But replace the word "Muslim" with 'cop' & you'll unfortunately see this same logic that Tsarnaev used, in *most* cops.... And there is no shortage of sick & crooked cops out there. Case in point is the newspaper ladies in Los Angeles, I never heard of any law enforcement officers saying those cops should be charged with attempted murder. So tell me, if your co-worker was gunned down by a cop & you were at another co-workers house to protect them & saw a vehicle somewhat matching the perpetrators vehicle, drive by..... & you like a total moron started blasting up their vehicle, would you not be charged with attempted murder?

Another hero exposed Ex-cop once hailed as hero faces rape charge

On a larger scale, and simply put, our so-called protectors are the actual perpetrators.

Since we are posting police stories that have no bearing on the thread, how about this one.

Officer shot 12 times while trying to save Sikh worshipers in Wisconsin announces his retirement.

It goes both ways. A basketball player who raped someone would make the news, as would a solider or fire fighter. Maybe it's time we as a society stopped looking at these people like infallible heros, and start looking at them like normal people who do a hard and dangerous job?

Since we are posting police stories that have no bearing on the thread, how about this one.

Officer shot 12 times while trying to save Sikh worshipers in Wisconsin announces his retirement.

It goes both ways. A basketball player who raped someone would make the news, as would a solider or fire fighter. Maybe it's time we as a society stopped looking at these people like infallible heros, and start looking at them like normal people who do a hard and dangerous job?

The courts ruled the cops have no obligation to help anyone, therefore whatever good deeds he performed were on his own accord and cannot counter the systemic criminality of modern policing.

Of course there is still the fact that the Sikhs could have protected themselves but were lulled into a false sense of security by the state, thereby allowing the cops to portray themselves as heroes. No doubt an armed Sikh taking down the shooter would have received no air time whatever.

Also policing is statistically safe, it is not even in the top 25 most dangerous jobs in this country.

The courts ruled the cops have no obligation to help anyone, therefore whatever good deeds he performed were on his own accord and cannot counter the systemic criminality of modern policing.

Of course there is still the fact that the Sikhs could have protected themselves but were lulled into a false sense of security by the state, thereby allowing the cops to portray themselves as heroes. No doubt an armed Sikh taking down the shooter would have received no air time whatever.

Also policing is statistically safe, it is not even in the top 25 most dangerous jobs in this country.

Sikh's are armed at all times, it's part of their religion. While it's not a gun, they do carry swords and knives and are allowed by law to do so. Secondly, there was nothing preventing thos Sikh's from having armed guards at their church on their private property, they just didn't feel the need.

Regardless, this discussion belongs in another thread, so I am done having it.

If cops came through my door, it's be a very hard day for all those involved.

^

Actually that raid was triggered by a false call by an antagonistic neighbor.

Just for the sake of argument, if your neighbor made false accusations that triggered a raid on you then by your statments in this thread and many others you would have no need for the police to investigate?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top