JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, after continuously telling people to stop panicking and start being rational regarding guns purchases I disregarded my own advice and bought a gun I didn't really want today simply because I was afraid I might not be able to get one later. I was at Brightwater when their shipment came in today and in that shipment was a new Colt LE 6940 (with the monolithic upper). I already knew I was a hypocrite...now everyone else does too. I do not have a pic yet, but it looks just like this one.

View attachment 52479

Are you going to polish that to a mirror-like shine? That way they cannot take your black gun away ... :s0114:

I already knew I was a hypocrite...now everyone else does too. I do not have a pic yet, but it looks just like this one.

I can offer you some degree of penance -- and the cash you paid -- in exchange for the sinful item in question. ;-)

Actually, good score! You are not a hypocrite, you saw something you liked and you bought it. Good for you... but that offer of forgiveness still stands! :)

Last Edited:
My friend bought the LE6920 there that same day, he saw you picking up the 6940. Can't believe the prices you guys got right now, he is all kinds of giddy. My opinion of Brightwater is continuing to improve. I like those guys....

Judged...pure pure disappointment! :)

Actually...I'm just jealous! Haven't found ANYTHING on this side of the river without being violated. SOME of us don't like that feeling BUT I am proud to say I haven't gone into the craze...too much!

Good purchase!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads