JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought they were going to say it happened in California at first. (I was gonna say Portland but there aren't any Walmart's in Portland anymore.)

This is what happens when the media and Government leads everyone to believe guns are only used by criminals. Sorry guys, we're all criminals. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wait until these people learn there are stores full of real guns and almost everybody in those stores are armed with said real guns. And they buy those guns and get to leave the store with them and be in *gasp* public. And it's perfectly legal.

All the times my parents let me wear 6 guns to restaurants and downtown shopping as a 5 and 6 year old...

Didn't know we were setting the stage for pansies, liberals and alarmists to scream "fire" in a crowded mall.

I wouldn't trade growing up in the 1960's for love or money.

I thought they were going to say it happened in California at first. (I was gonna say Portland but there aren't any Walmart's in Portland anymore.)

This is what happens when the media and Government leads everyone to believe guns are only used by criminals. Sorry guys, we're all criminals. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes - and it isn't just civilians either; LEOs have been trained to see a gun, yell "gun", deploy their guns and start pointing them at the gun owner, if not immediately start shooting the gun owner.

Civilians have been taught guns are dangerous to everybody, that they "go off" by themselves, that only dangerous people own them and so on.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it was a scary white guy toting that there toy pistol.

I mean according to Ole JB white guys, err I mean white supremacy, is the greatest threat to the American public.

Over the weekend I stopped off at the Safeway in Burns and forgot to pull my shirt over my 10mm.

Nobody said a thing, and I didn't even notice until I got back to the car.

Def be more mindful in the future as I'm not an open carrier, but I guess different strokes for different folks.

1693969976999.jpeg
Animated GIF

Uhhhhh.... what?
Oh, sorry man, I was referencing the Trinity test which was the first detonation of a nuclear weapon by the US as part of the Manhattan Project. Subsequent tests became increasingly larger, one of which (Castle Bravo) was miscalculated and yielded a detonation larger than anticipated, resulting in the decimation of the Bikini Atoll and hit some Japanese fishing vessels as well. I think it knocked out power also... too lazy to look it up.

Oh, sorry man, I was referencing the Trinity test which was the first detonation of a nuclear weapon by the US as part of the Manhattan Project. Subsequent tests became increasingly larger, one of which (Castle Bravo) was miscalculated and yielded a detonation larger than anticipated, resulting in the decimation of the Bikini Atoll and hit some Japanese fishing vessels as well. I think it knocked out power also... too lazy to look it up.
Here's some footage of the blast, absolutely bubblegum terrifying.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews