JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hard pass

Hi my name Yurgi, Heard this was way safer than the front!

Hi my name Yurgi, Heard this was way safer than the front!
Or being stationed at a Russian ammo depot:

So that previous link I had was Donetsk - that is Russian controlled. I would have to wonder if that was an accident or sabotage?

Wasn't there a Russian controlled ammo depot that was blown too?

FYI - disclaimer: I have relatives that moved here from Ukraine, who visit there periodically.

I offer no Disrespect to any people, I give all my respect and its up to them to keep it! I am a former construction electrician and had the opportunity to learn the history of many Eastern Europeans. their knowledge is one more reason to fear the goals of Marxist leftists in our government. if WE the West are truly Imperialists then why do we spill blood and treasure defending small countries like Ukraine and Taiwan fom those who would assimilate them?
Remember ALL WHO DIED SO WE CAN VOICE OUR THOUGHTS!

Or being stationed at a Russian ammo depot:

So that previous link I had was Donetsk - that is Russian controlled. I would have to wonder if that was an accident or sabotage?

Wasn't there a Russian controlled ammo depot that was blown too?

FYI - disclaimer: I have relatives that moved here from Ukraine, who visit there periodically.
The shockwave moving at the speed of sound is pretty cool!

1622481809166.png

I offer no Disrespect to any people, I give all my respect and its up to them to keep it! I am a former construction electrician and had the opportunity to learn the history of many Eastern Europeans. their knowledge is one more reason to fear the goals of Marxist leftists in our government. if WE the West are truly Imperialists then why do we spill blood and treasure defending small countries like Ukraine and Taiwan fom those who would assimilate them?
Remember ALL WHO DIED SO WE CAN VOICE OUR THOUGHTS!
Polands's Anthem reminds me of how much more respect for freedom eastern Europeans have, where as I feel like it's constantly taken for granted here in the states.

Poland has not yet perished,
So long as we still live.
What the foreign force has taken from us,
We shall with sabre retrieve

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany