JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ticks me off because the left has convinced people you can buy a firearm online and have it sent right to your house, which is simply not true (in most cases....FFL, C&R, etc.). These are the same idiots who say things like, "You can fit 30 clips in a magazine". They have no actual knowledge of firearms and they lie without impunity.

These are the kind of fools proposing new laws:

So... question.
The term, "online sales of ammo" - that going to apply here, too you think?

Selling or buying anything at NWFA could be construed as an 'online' deal.
I say this because they are differentiating - but grouping, "online sales' and 'through the mail' as targets. Does it mean both, or each?

I have my suspicions. :rolleyes:

With 3 million people dying every year, those killed by guns only number about 1% of the total yearly deaths--why spend so much to save 1%?

Because those in power are threatened by an armed populace.

In their minds, gun control is NOT about public safety, it is about their safety and protecting their power.

The powerful entities that want gun control are not ignorant or stupid when it comes to politics. They may not know gun technology or existing laws, but they do not need to - they can hire people to help them enact the most effective gun control laws. They know that as long as there is an armed populace where there are at least 120 guns for every 100 people in the USA, they have a threat to their goal of being tyrants and having the general public do their will, and having the majority do it willingly.

Remember, that while there are more guns than people in the USA, gun owners are a minority, an ever shrinking minority with less political power every day. A minority that is intentionally ridiculed, portrayed as a threat and mentally ill by the majority and people in power.

To me it will be a minor hassle. Most seem to have forgotten that it was not that long ago you had to use an FFL to buy ammo. When gun owners support more laws of course they will pass more laws. Sad but, this is what most wanted so they will get it. It will mean I will have to buy cases of ammo using an FFL again. It will do little if anything to the Co's making ammo. Dealers will have to compete for business so unless you live where there is no completion many will do the ammo transfer just like gun transfers.
As far as gun sales this will go no where as only those who have never bought a gun still believe you can buy them online. I have little doubt some law makers will be shocked when they find out you already can't buy a gun on the net so this will be a big nothing.

Why don't they just restrict online sales to the crime ridden areas ? When they can't get ammo and parts will be forced to use 2x4's at that point they could start restricting building supplies to those areas . I saw on the news a few years back a guy got arrested for assaulting someone with a pack of sausages ! While wiener attacks are rare they should take it into account you know for the safety of the people .

Why don't they just restrict online sales to the crime ridden areas ? When they can't get ammo and parts will be forced to use 2x4's at that point they could start restricting building supplies to those areas . I saw on the news a few years back a guy got arrested for assaulting someone with a pack of sausages ! While wiener attacks are rare they should take it into account you know for the safety of the people .

Most of those crime ridden areas are already ridiculously heavy on the restrictions. The only thing restrictions do, is give black marketeers another product in the warehouse and another means to profit. Worse still, through over-regulation, the only people who are denied effective defensive tools are the law abiding people who need protection from gangs the laws create.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top