JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been a long time reader here (been about 2 years at least now), but finally posting. I originally found this site randomly in 2022 looking for some information about p365 xmacros and optics compatibility as well as others gun related topics and product reviews here and there. I occasionally scroll through the classifieds looking for an epc9 upper because i cant seem to find one in stock when Aero has them. Nonetheless, I have found listings I am interested in more and more frequently, so here I am finally making the jump, creating an account and posting.

Been a long time reader here (been about 2 years at least now), but finally posting. I originally found this site randomly in 2022 looking for some information about p365 xmacros and optics compatibility as well as others gun related topics and product reviews here and there. I occasionally scroll through the classifieds looking for an epc9 upper because i cant seem to find one in stock when Aero has them. Nonetheless, I have found listings I am interested in more and more frequently, so here I am finally making the jump, creating an account and posting.
Welcome!

1715841245251.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top