JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a Washignton State resident and I looked into buying and storing an NFA registed MG in Oregon. Although legal, the thought of owning one and having to store it i Oregon just broke by heart.

How many NFA registerd MGs that were registered are there in Washington State (and what models are they)?

Just curious (and very envious).

As far as I am aware, no itemization by model has ever been published. BATFE used
to post annual stats by state, but it seems more challenging to find in recent years.
The last one I saw showed right around 2000 for WA, which would include grandfa-
thered private owners, as well as exempt.

So every once in a while you may run into someone who is not MIL/LEO but can still
possess their grandfathered MG.

yes, it is legal for WA resident to own MG if you have bona fide dual residency in
a state which permits MGs. yes, you would need to store it out of WA under strict
conditions

p.s. incidentally, 1994 was not the cutoff for MG ownership in WA, it predates this by
a few years, as I recall

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads