JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can we say a boot leg gun market. Another thing the Mexican cartels can now export to America besides drugs....GUNS

Heck they are shipping Glock fun switches from China to the US next it will be the whole gun. Maybe we can get some cool imports that they banned in the 90s coming back into the country, even if a wee bit illegal.

edit spelling

Last Edited:
Can we say a boot leg gun market. Another thing the Mexican cartels can new export to America besides drugs....GUNS

Heck they are shipping Glock fun switches from China to the US next it will be the whole gun. Maybe we can get some cool imports that they banned in the 90s coming back into the country, even if a wee bit illegal.
We need to get Holder back at the DOJ so the cartels can build up some inventory.

We need to get Holder back at the DOJ so the cartels can build up some inventory.
"Fast and Furious" Eric Holder. His program of sending U.S. firearms to Mexican Drug Cartels was responsible for the death of US border patrol agent Brian Terry.

Fast and Furious 'flawed,' US agent's death 'regrettable,' says Eric Holder.

(From the article.)
"The problem is that ATF lost at least 2,000 guns before Fast and Furious was shut down last year. Many missing guns have since been linked to hundreds of crime scenes, dozens of civilian deaths in Mexico, and the deaths of Terry and special agent Jaime Zapata, with Immigration and Customs Enforcement, who was killed in a roadside raid outside Mexico City in February." (2011)

Liberal/Leftist/Marxist/Luciferian tactics 101:
  • LLML: We want a 1000% Tax on AR-14s
  • People: No
  • LLML: Okay fine, let's compromise at a 500% Tax on AR-13s
  • People: Mkay ...whew, dodged that bullet :s0069:

It just occurred to me….ding ding ding!
Everyone just buy AKs because there's no tax and they are less dangerous.

I would trade that tax for the immediate suspension of all welfare and other public assistance benefits.

And throw in a suspension of social security contributions from my paycheck. Feel free to pay out social security claims from the massive pile of carefully managed funds in the existing trust.
Lol
hey, don't mess with my Social Security! I need individuals like you to keep working to pay into my retirement

I doubt this will pass. I won't be surprised if a 10% tax gets passed, though. It's so much smaller and more "reasonable"

Wasn't this game played some 240 years ago???

Rather than dumping tea, this time we can dumps mags…

See what I did there, little word play…
9873cPi.jpg

hey, don't mess with my Social Security! I need individuals like you to keep working to pay into my retirement
Gummint is already doing that well enough on it's own. They predict that in 2030 they will only be able to pay out 80%. You might be ahead in the long run to retire early for SSI purposes and take it at a higher rate.

Remember in November…

Any politician who votes to take the rights away from law abiding citizens because of the actions of criminals and the mentally ill, should not expect to be supported by "we the people".

Period.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads