JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
That might be one effective avenue for the antis to get what they want. 1000% is obviously absurd but imagine how much sales would drop off if there was a $500 tax on any complete AR-15 or stripped lower.

Because it is all the gun's fault. No human beings to worry about, nope...

Being a congressman is such a uniquely wonderful job. It is so quaint to just live in a fantasy world where you never have to deal with reality, where you may engage in make-believe and flights of imagination every single day and people actually believe your pipe dreams, where you are paid $174,000 annually along with a boatload of benefits and retirement perks and your only job is to flap your jaws now and then in order to pander to the choir. Yup, quite the gig...

I would trade that tax for the immediate suspension of all welfare and other public assistance benefits.

And throw in a suspension of social security contributions from my paycheck. Feel free to pay out social security claims from the massive pile of carefully managed funds in the existing trust.
Lol

I would trade that tax for the immediate suspension of all welfare and other public assistance benefits.

And throw in a suspension of social security contributions from my paycheck. Feel free to pay out social security claims from the massive pile of carefully managed funds in the existing trust.
Lol
Don't forget to add "politicians" are volunteer positions and will not be compensated, they are to foot the bill for their own medical, and retirement as well.

The most realistic legislation would be to turn all modern semi auto sporting rifles into NFA type items with the $200 tax stamp and increased background check.

NOT THAT I CONDONE IT, Im merely saying if they actually had to pass something but still allow the purchase, that would be the most realistic option for them..but a 1000% tax? Bwahaha.. thats not gunna fly.

Just another idiotic "....see, we really did something..." measure that will do NOTHING to reduce violent crime. Still surprises me how embarrassingly detached from reality these idiots are...you'd think I'd have gotten over it by now. They never cease to exceed previous levels of stupidity.

Home CNC machine goes brrrrrrrrrrr.
1654453943301.png

This should be a wake up call for people to support House and Senate candidates who will shut this garbage down. Hopefully they won't get the simple majority they need in the Senate.

In the coming weeks we will probably witness a slew of relentless attacks on law abiding gun-owning American citizens. Nothing on crime. Nothing on hardening the schools. Libs live on feelings and lack honest thinking. If you are offended by this.... I am unable to apologize. If they could tax us to our hands and knees they would. The current administration seeks chaos in the country they are sworn to protect.

Having followed the Legislative process for many years in my role as a legislative director for a national medical registry it is important to note that the vast majority of Bills or Resolutions never make it out of committee. (Let alone to the floor of the Senate or House for a vote.)

If the author of a given Bill or Resolution knows that their proposed legislation will never make it out of committee, let alone to the floor of the Senate or House for a vote, and finally to the desk of the President to be signed into law, then why do they even bother?
ANS: For publicity, pure publicity.

This is likely more accurate:

The reason Connecticut Democrat, Sen. Chris Murphy made this public statement is to establish realistic expectations and to soften the blow to the Leftist hardliners within his own party. (That they will not be getting weapons bans etc. with this legislation.)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top