JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For a LONG time many have been warning people who scream "rights" to NOT expect the courts to save them. Every new law that effects us that hits I hear the screaming about they can't do that. They can do anything they want until some black robe says no. Counting on black robes to "fix" things for people who will not vote? Recipe for failure. :(
Hey listen I am agreeing with you and others here. I am just telling you that with the new conservative "traditionalists" on the SCOTUS and Circuit courts, Just like Roe v Wade, if it is NOT specifically in the US Constitution, they leave the rights to the states. No place in Constitution does it mention ammo. YES it is Assumed but not specifically stated which is why every single states' ammo ban/regulation/tax etc so far has been upheld.

Hey listen I am agreeing with you and others here. I am just telling you that with the new conservative "traditionalists" on the SCOTUS and Circuit courts, Just like Roe v Wade, if it is NOT specifically in the US Constitution, they leave the rights to the states. No place in Constitution does it mention ammo. YES it is Assumed but not specifically stated which is why every single states' ammo ban/regulation/tax etc so far has been upheld.
Yep and sadly this is again people who should care, ignoring what goes on until its too late. Then they come to the net to stamp their feet and ask why no one stopped this. Often a year or better later people are just finding out some new law went in. That right there tells me they did not bother to vote but they sure get mad when law makers do stuff like this. If a LOT of people do not wake up it will just keep getting worse every year. Another election is coming soon. We will get to see if people have had enough yet. :s0092:

Which is why, at the moment anyway, reload!
I've used ammoseek for years. Great place to find your want's/needs.

Dan
Reloading won't work if you're buying in state, just refer to the new definition.

(a) "Ammunition" means any projectiles with their fuses, propelling charges, or primers designed to be fired from firearms. "Ammunition" includes any shotgun shell and any rifle, pistol, or revolver cartridge.

Reloading won't work if you're buying in state, just refer to the new definition.

(a) "Ammunition" means any projectiles with their fuses, propelling charges, or primers designed to be fired from firearms. "Ammunition" includes any shotgun shell and any rifle, pistol, or revolver cartridge.
I interpreted that to mean a loaded round. I can see where there might be a question in the text/meaning.

Dan

There's plenty of votes, stop ignoring the ballot stuffing and no ID voting shenanigans.
This stuffs all on video, wait until November. We ain't seen nothing yet.

There's plenty of votes, stop ignoring the ballot stuffing and no ID voting shenanigans.
This stuffs all on video, wait until November. We ain't seen nothing yet.
There is plenty of voters, not votes. Yes there is cheating, always has been. Those who want to pretend like the problem is cheating are just choosing to not see facts. When 1639 went in Sporting Systems spent a LOT of their own money and time to give voters here a do over. We could not get enough shooters to bother to sign the petition. That shows you what the real problem is. Election is coming. You will soon see a lot of gun owners proudly tell everyone they don't vote and try to get others to do the same. These people say the same thing. The system is rigged so don't bother. So choose to loose then say "see I told you so". :confused:

There is plenty of voters, not votes. Yes there is cheating, always has been. Those who want to pretend like the problem is cheating are just choosing to not see facts. When 1639 went in Sporting Systems spent a LOT of their own money and time to give voters here a do over. We could not get enough shooters to bother to sign the petition. That shows you what the real problem is. Election is coming. You will soon see a lot of gun owners proudly tell everyone they don't vote and try to get others to do the same. These people say the same thing. The system is rigged so don't bother. So choose to loose then say "see I told you so". :confused:
I vote and so do my friends and family. Votes without election integrity will not get the job done.
Sorry :confused::rolleyes:

I'd say that the average voter (and perhaps some politicians too) knows JACK about firearms and ammo (not to mention, what the 2nd A says and means).

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Every one of my representatives(and I use that term loosely) received and email today concerning every upcoming bill on "gun control". It takes about 3 minutes to let them know you are watching and concerned about what they are doing to stop this insanity.

For a LONG time many have been warning people who scream "rights" to NOT expect the courts to save them. Every new law that effects us that hits I hear the screaming about they can't do that. They can do anything they want until some black robe says no. Counting on black robes to "fix" things for people who will not vote? Recipe for failure. :(
Yup….just vote HARDER goyim!!

Ammo is included in arms….by that argument, there is nowhere in the constitution giving the right to triggers, or sights, or firing pins. They could just tax an ban those parts. They already do for suppressors and full auto parts.

Not too long and we'll all be shooting black powder wheel guns.
I got that covered… thinking ahead years ago.
Every one of my representatives(and I use that term loosely) received and email today concerning every upcoming bill on "gun control". It takes about 3 minutes to let them know you are watching and concerned about what they are doing to stop thiI did the same today, asking them to
I sent them letters today. You all need to as well.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews