JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I paid for my $3,800 a month social security. And I would miss it. Don't mess with my social security!
No you didn't. You paid for the guys that retired ahead of you's SS. Im paying for yours.

Someone at the end is going to get effed in the bubblegum and it looks like it's going to be me.

No you didn't. You paid for the guys that retired ahead of you's SS. Im paying for yours.

Someone at the end is going to get effed in the bubblegum and it looks like it's going to be me.
Somebody gets it. SS was and is always a scam. If someone dies before 65 they will have paid into SS their working life and never see any benefit. Compare that to personally invested funds - those could be inherited by heirs. It's a government redistribution of wealth, theft scam.

Somebody gets it. SS was and is always a scam. If someone dies before 65 they will have paid into SS their working life and never see any benefit. Compare that to personally invested funds - those could be inherited by heirs. It's a government redistribution of wealth, theft scam.
I could retire by 50 if I was able to opt out of that BS.

It's a good example for those squealing for more govt. Anything they touch is garbage.

Remember in November…

Any politician who votes to take the rights away from law abiding citizens because of the actions of criminals and the mentally ill, should not expect to be supported by "we the people".

Period.
Huh?
Politicians, Criminals and the Mentally Ill.....
Aren't they the same thing?

Aloha, Mark

and just how are they exporting them?
The are not exporting them to the US yet but once they are taxed out of reach there will be a new underground market for guns and and you know the cartels will not let a good opportunity go to waste. Not only can they provide the illegal drugs but also the guns to protect them!

All for much cheaper than the US taxed prices.

The are not exporting them to the US yet but once they are taxed out of reach there will be a new underground market for guns and and you know the cartels will not let a good opportunity go to waste. Not only can they provide the illegal drugs but also the guns to protect them!

All for much cheaper than the US taxed prices.
And they could logistically get full auto AKs by the container load or maybe shipload since they control the ports. That would put their cost at what, $300 per unit?

I am sure that China would happy to supply weapons to the cartels to sell to the US just like fentanyl. Where much easier to take over if destroyed from the inside out.

You are right it would be full auto aren't they supplying Glock auto switches to the gang bangers in the US now or is that just a rumor?

I am sure that China would happy to supply weapons to the cartels to sell to the US just like fentanyl. Where much easier to take over if destroyed from the inside out.

You are right it would be full auto aren't they supplying Glock auto switches to the gang bangers in the US now or is that just a rumor?
ATF made some claims about it recently, so... I have no idea. :rolleyes:

The take-home here is the utter childishness of the left. They are political two-year olds having a hissy fit. The danger is that house and senate are run by two-year olds.

If this were to occur, what's to stop an FFL from switching out the pricing on the BGC or the transfer with the pricing for the firearm? All firearms are to become $10. The FFL can charge the actual retail on the BGC or the transfer and they're set. Then the gun grabbers get 1,000% of the tax charged on the $10, because that's what the firearm costs.

I know.... wishful thinking.
I assumed the tax is collected at the manufactures stage. I am not sure how they could reliably charge the tax on private transfers. I agree with your solution if the tax is charged at the retail level.

I assumed the tax is collected at the manufactures stage. I am not sure how they could reliably charge the tax on private transfers. I agree with your solution if the tax is charged at the retail level.
Remember the requirement for private transfers to go through an FFL in an increasing number of states, just turn those FFL's into the tax man as well.

New agency BATFEUT - the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives and Unlawful Taxation….

Achually, there is a trick here, the FFL Sells you a Snickers candy bar for the normal street price of the firearm ( say $900.00), you eat the candy bar there in the store ( so no refund) and then you pay $1.00 for the gun and walk out the front door almost tax free, gotta pay tax someplace, so it's on the candy bar! It's Legal AF and there is nothing the tax man can do about it! The Weed sellers figure this out a while back in areas where it's still illegal, so they sell you a tie-dyed tee shirt for $30.00 and a gram of weed for a $1.00 and your high all weekend long tax phucking free, Genius!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top