JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quick question: Does the "Big Guy's" 10% come from the rifle, the 1000% tax or the rifle plus tax? Hunter Biden's crack dealer wants to know.

Quick question: Does the "Big Guy's" 10% come from the rifle, the 1000% tax or the rifle plus tax? Hunter Biden's crack dealer wants to know.
C'mon man!
Truinilnamiunaprushur!

spec-joe-biden-2020-mythology-hanson-0214-20190213.jpg

Hopefully people are paying attention to your wisdom. SS alone is woefully inadequate. Anyone not bright enough to establish their own considerable retirement funds starting decades before they turn 65 is in for a very dismal future...
I am planning my retirement using the work until the day I die and beg for scraps strategy.

If this were to occur, what's to stop an FFL from switching out the pricing on the BGC or the transfer with the pricing for the firearm? All firearms are to become $10. The FFL can charge the actual retail on the BGC or the transfer and they're set. Then the gun grabbers get 1,000% of the tax charged on the $10, because that's what the firearm costs.

I know.... wishful thinking.

Last Edited:
I paid for my $3,800 a month social security. And I would miss it. Don't mess with my social security!
The way things are going you might end up barely able to afford the small tent you pitch under the freeway bridge. And those little carbon spewing propane tanks you use to keep it warm and heat soup will cost $24.99 each.

A new AR style rifle could get very expensive if this guy gets his wish:

A House Democrat plans to introduce a bill that would hit AR-15's with a 1,000% tax — and it could pass Congress without GOP votes

The DNC, the party of "tax and ban". :rolleyes:

With massive inflation destroying the value of all investments except for real estate that's what most of us will wind up doing.
That's getting a bit dramatic. It's all cyclical.
Until it's not, one day.
Rich people plotting to take over the world used to be comic book stories and conspiracy theories. I laughed at that stuff 10 years ago. I'm not laughing anymore. Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove, Davos, WEF, this stuff seems pretty credible lately.

Rich people plotting to take over the world used to be comic book stories and conspiracy theories. I laughed at that stuff 10 years ago. I'm not laughing anymore. Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove, Davos, WEF, this stuff seems pretty credible lately.
The rich and powerful took over the world a long time ago. There is no "plotting."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top