JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brassiere Mask !
For the win !

brassiere-eye-mask-bra-mini-sleep-1.jpg

bra-face-mask_jvz3.960.jpg

Last Edited:
The corona virus is 0.3 Microns so the air filters which are rated for FPR 10 will filter covid.

Silver, unknown if it will work. NO PROOF IT WILL in medical research. Silver will kill bacteria and SOME virus.

Charcoal works by trapping NOT killing. While it will trap noxious particles unknown if it will work on covid.

A simple mask MAY work on covid NOT by filtering the air by 1 reminding you not to touch your nose and mouth and 2 may decrease the viral load you do receive so that when you get sick you do not get very sick. Since MDs and nurses are in close airway contact when they intubate and even suction airways they get a tremendous load so you see young doctors dying from covid.

If you cannot function because of resp. problems with a N95 (medical) or P100 (home depot) masks which will filter covid. then you need a PAPR. Very expensive but have seen people make their own at home using gas masks or even old CPAPs.

Last Edited:
All the gals at the local Tractor Supply store were sporting homemade masks. They were pretty ill fitting and looked like recycled panties, but I'm sure they felt better about working during the 'deadly pandemic'
I'll take a few, I dont discriminate.....;)

Went to the store yesterday most folks had mask on. The first ive seen . It was high traffic in a small store. It was freaky never thought I would see the day things come to this in America .So I sat and watched for a while for things to thin out. It was getting worse . I folded and came home . I have a couple bandanas . I dont think they will do much ,

Last Edited:
Not for me.

I won't do it - it's not mandatory.

Don't like it, stay away...

Doing this exercise in 'feel goodism' makes me do an eye roll.

Just recently we were advised "NOT" to wear masks as they were harmful, could even help give us cv.

So now that mask wearing 'is' recommended - how now is it credible?

All credibility from our 'experts' is sorely missing....

Not for me.

I won't do it - it's not mandatory.

Don't like it, stay away...

Doing this exercise in 'feel goodism' makes me do an eye roll.

Just recently we were advised "NOT" to wear masks as they were harmful, could even help give us cv.

So now that mask wearing 'is' recommended - how now is it credible?

All credibility from our 'experts' is sorely missing....

They were always NEEDED, but the govt/CDC knew all these anus's would deplete the needed stock of masks for hospitals so they told everyone not to use/buy them.
Just like these idiots did with the TP.

They also had no idea how contagious and easily spread this was until it hit wildfire stages.

It didn't help China was being absolute See-unts about it and spreading lies and hiding infomation that could have saved lies.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top