JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This guy(with girl) isn't long for this world if continues to let street scum walk over him like this.
Watch how many times he tries to be the better (DA) person and not defend himself
I can see a kiife thru the wanna bee good guys throat anywhere in this vid.Obviously doesn't watch the news

That guy was clearly documented menacing those people (which is a crime), and self-defense would have been justified. During that sequence of events I would have kicked that guy square in his face when he was bending down to drop his backpack... for starters. o_O

I'm sorry but you mess with my lady and your going to the hospital.
That guy obviously was your typical hypster.

Can't fight in skinny jeans.

I would have lost my patience at the 10sec mark.

And why did no one call the police?

Oh yeah it's NY and the guy was homeless so nothing would happen IF they even showed up.

dudes a pu$$y. i would have destroyed that guy(with my hands as my glock would have stayed in the holster) the second he decided to mess with my wife. Would have to get way worse for me to draw.

This is clearly an observed instance of the PU$$IFICATION of AMERICA. The old guy is a bully and needs some force on force to get his mind right. It makes me mad to see that this new generation will put up with this in the name "tolorence".

This is clearly an observed instance of the PU$$IFICATION of AMERICA. The old guy is a bully and needs some force on force to get his mind right. It makes me mad to see that this new generation will put up with this in the name "tolorence".

I don't think it was tolerance, so much as it was the simple fear akin to sheep. He's just part of the 90%+ of the population that constitute "the flock/herd". :rolleyes:

Looks to me like the guy basically threw a punch/elbow about 1:04 - that's well into the self-defense zone - no gun needed, just introduce the guy to the ground in a rapid manner. And just watching the reaction, or lack of reaction in the other folks is just like @Stomper said - it's the sheep - those unwilling and unable to even stand up for themselves or in this case, their lady. She would do well to put down the phone and go try to find an actual man.

This video is why I do everything possible to stay away from portland.

I've had more run ins with homeless people than i've ever wanted to and seen the pure insanity of them.

The one thing you can count on is the unpredictability of the mentally ill.

That's why you put them down and put them down hard immediately.
All of them carry knives and a lot of them carry guns now a days.

I was in fear for my life and my wife/girlfriends life. I took what measures would end that threat as quickly as possible. Up to and including what ever means I would have at my disposal.

I do not travel to places like that unarmed.

At the 12 second mark he calls the guy a f***** and his girlfriend a sl**. At 1:02 he throws a punch that misses and our hero just sits there still. I couldn't watch any more after that, really pathetic.

The young guy should have kicked him in the nuts hard enough to give him a second pair of tonsils...

NYC, democratically controlled gun free heaven... What would you expect...

Just another POS that should have been dropped and dropped hard... Especially considering he's a repeat offender...

This is why I stay away from big cities but when I have no choice I go fully prepared to come home unscathed...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top