JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We do need more jails though, And NOT Chinese owned ones. Strictly tax payer owned which is probably impossible the with level of incompetence in our gov. We need to put them to work at slave labor to compete with China. We need to entirely kick China in the balls and out of this country completely!
Agreed 100%!!!! Our dealings with red China have never been a two-way street- somehow WE are expected to take it in the shorts, no matter what. Now with the politically correct "Green(?) New Deal", we put ourselves at more of a disadvantage- there is no "green" in red China- one of the world's major polluters!

Yup they are color blind, the green new deals is Infact a brown deal. We'd be MUCH better off just focusing on not trashing our planet than trying to force new tech through the pipeline. It takes energy and oil to keep the cogs turning to advance ANY techs and construction. I don't understand in the slightest how anyone couldn't comprehend this unless they are cake eaters. Or they do know it, and have intensional plans to cripple our production leaving us in the dust once and for all, once China gets ahead they will probably be nearly impossible to reign back in.

I'm preaching to the choir though I'm sure.

We do need more jails though, And NOT Chinese owned ones. Strictly tax payer owned which is probably impossible the with level of incompetence in our gov. We need to put them to work at slave labor to compete with China. We need to entirely kick China in the balls and out of this country completely!
Say what now? o_O To the best of my knowledge there are NO Chinese owned jails in the U.S., do you have info otherwise? And also, private prisons can duck right off. They are a blight on the nation and it's disgusting that we allow 'for profit' incarceration. :mad:

'Fun' story on that

Small update.. Another step forward.
Takeaway is: Texas just filed countersuit saying that Bruen further reinforces the fact that the AFT doesn't have the right to enforce and the tax scheme is illegal on it's face.
And that silencers themselves aren't banned. They are controlled. Which therefore makes it illegally controlled by the feds.

Stay tuned. Still holding breath..

We proved a long time ago that we can run the federal government on tariffs and bonds. No federal income tax = no IRS. Education and environment are the responsibility of the states. I could go on and on, but I'd have to look bubblegum up. :D
You might be libertarian..

That older I get, the more I realize that I am.

Day One action item if I'm elected POTUS: appoint a blue-ribbon panel to review the Constitutionality of everything in the federal government top-to-bottom. Said panel to have authority to bring suit directly in SCOTUS against any target for strike, with a five-year grace period to "bring it into compliance or get an amendment passed, if neither happens by Date Certain that's an immediate termination of that program with all employees immediately severed."

Day One action item if I'm elected POTUS: appoint a blue-ribbon panel to review the Constitutionality of everything in the federal government top-to-bottom. Said panel to have authority to bring suit directly in SCOTUS against any target for strike, with a five-year grace period to "bring it into compliance or get an amendment passed, if neither happens by Date Certain that's an immediate termination of that program with all employees immediately severed."
Add a mandate that forces FBI or DOJ US marshalls to execute bench warrants and arrest those politicians and Fed agencies/directors refusing to conform to conform to the Constitutions of both Fed and States.

Edit, the relevant laws already encoded is US Code 18 Sections 241 and 242.

You might be libertarian..

That older I get, the more I realize that I am.
I'm a little of each. While I'm probably more conservative than liberal, there's not really a party that I fit in well. The way I like to explain it:

I wouldn't make a very good Democrat. I like helping the poor and keeping an open mind, but I believe in accountability for one's actions.

I wouldn't make a very good Libertarian. I'm all in for smaller government and less international intrigue, but I don't believe in UFOs.

I wouldn't make a very good Republican. I believe in free enterprise and I love my country, but I don't like forcing my religious beliefs on others.

* If you're offended by any of the above, now you know which party you align best with. :D

It all depends on what you're "far right" about. If it's America First or strict historic interpretation, I'm OK with that.
Forcing traditional family structure by law (only recognize one man, one woman marriages) and wanting to become basically Isolationist America (abolish international treaties and defense agreements)... and a few other things... eh.... for the most part, I do like the concept of sticking strictly to what the Constitution says, and allowing the People and the States to determine other things not specified in the Constitution...... as opposed to forcing by legislation all 50 States to be held 100% subservient to the Fed govt/Constitution (what about that 10th Amendment..... lol).

Add a mandate that forces FBI or DOJ US marshalls to execute bench warrants and arrest those politicians and Fed agencies/directors refusing to conform to conform to the Constitutions of both Fed and States.

Edit, the relevant laws already encoded is US Code 18 Sections 241 and 242.
So they are going to arrest themselves?
We've already seen how well the Hoover institution sucks at bias. Just nuke em off the planet. I've seen enough, they would be the first to go if I had any pull. At this point I'm for making the government as small as humanly possible and cutting all the red tape. We need to get back to the basics.
We need to lean out the government and streamline laws that actually make sense and look to the future.

Damn near need to cut all government ties and business Tues with China and stick to absolutely minimal trade.
Give us you rare earths and MAYBE well buy some of your cheap wallets and purses (and by proxy phentanyl).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top