JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Don't look at me!" ;)
Amen. Honestly, if anyone can afford full auto these days I think chances are I don't want them to have it (if you catch my meaning) *but all in all repeal it ALL! regardless. Its a violation..

The problem is, and always has been, criminals will just criminal, they will steal what ever they want, even the money needed to buy the weapons, which they would then use in committing crimes, same as it always has been! The NFA didn't remove a right, it taxed the sh!t out of it and made you ask permission, that's it!
I was actually referring to the Alfa bets. And not the flag flying ones. More The tin star ones... Those ones shouldn't have them anyone else I ALL for. Gov. Should be scared of the people not the other way around. To be clear, they shouldn't fear, but massive respect for their bosses. I don't get off on the whole grovelling thing like some people Brandon I'm looking at in your direction! Or is it diaher-erection? I don't think he knows the meaning of direction. :mad:

Edit: oh wait, you were probably referring to them too! 🤭

This is just like the "safe hearing act." Never going to happen.
Not analogous at all imo. Safe hearing act would have been a new law which is difficult to get through. In this example the Supreme Court has already ruled. So the process is one of challenging whether an existing law/regulatory action/administrative rule violates the supreme court's ruling or not.

Not analogous at all imo. Safe hearing act would have been a new law which is difficult to get through. In this example the Supreme Court has already ruled. So the process is one of challenging whether an existing law/regulatory action/administrative rule violates the supreme court's ruling or not.
Not saying they are the same. Just same likelihood of happening.

Last Edited:
What I don't understand is what is the "historical tradition"? People say this and that have no historical tradition. How do hey know? The NFA in 1934 is that historical tradition (this filing says no it's not apparently)? Is the 1994-2005 Assault Weapon Ban? Machine guns in 86? (Can't remember date).

What is, or is not, historical tradition? Seems to me everything hinges on that definition.
"Historical tradition" in my book is the SECOND AMENDMENT and the "RIGHT of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms"... YMMV

We really need to black ball go fund me too. We need to do more than that but we at the least need to black ball and start a alternative pro freedom funding platforms. When you look at the money markets they are rife with woke BS.
Ditto on black-balling ALL gofundme. Set up an alternative funding legitimate firearms/self defense cases...

Any time this is brought up, I ask the NFA supporter if it is OK to have a Poll Tax (you must pay a fee to get to vote), and they invariably say no. I then point out that a tax or fee to exercise your constitutional right is illegal, no matter if you like it or not.

Any time this is brought up, I ask the NFA supporter if it is OK to have a Poll Tax (you must pay a fee to get to vote), and they invariably say no. I then point out that a tax or fee to exercise your constitutional right is illegal, no matter if you like it or not.
By that logic.... there should be no Statewide Sales, no excise taxes on any and all equipment, implements, and devices that allows one to express themselves, nor should there be taxes to pay for public spaces for the People to peacably assemble..... 🤔

As far as I'm concerned taxes these days are basically 95%+ taxation without representation. They sure as heck don't speak my language or represent me. I'm Tony Montana, the white male, "I'm the bad guy!" Even though I haven't done a lick to no one and get shat on constantly it seems for being too nice IRL. I need to be more of an *ss! "IRL" (so the kids can understand my plight) 😮‍💨

By that logic.... there should be no Statewide Sales, no excise taxes on any and all equipment, implements, and devices that allows one to express themselves, nor should there be taxes to pay for public spaces for the People to peacably assemble..... 🤔
Sounds good to me. Consider this:

6wQmgk0UmU29.png

They kept all their EARNINGS but there was still spending taxes right? And probably the death tax? 😒
Bonds. Municipal/property taxes. City taxes. But everything were mostly voluntary with the exception of property taxes and bills for the maintenance of roadways? Then again, pretty much everything valuable to commerce were under control of private businesses and corporations (like the "robber barons" :rolleyes: )

They kept all their EARNINGS but there was still spending taxes right? And probably the death tax? 😒
Bonds. Municipal/property taxes. City taxes. But everything were mostly voluntary with the exception of property taxes and bills for the maintenance of roadways? Then again, pretty much everything valuable to commerce were under control of private businesses and corporations (like the "robber barons" :rolleyes: )

Also tariffs and duties. There were some property taxes but not like today.

edit: I meant tariffs, not bonds.

Unfortunately Judges are like practicing lawyers and decide on an an outcome through many forms of deception to confirm their bullbubblegum is valid. Judges will not have the balls to stand up for this as the Left will become absolutely apoplectic running through America screaming with their hair on fire.

This is just like the "safe hearing act." Never going to happen.
Except that this one is already law and is being challenged in court. The motion to dismiss has already been filed and the court will have to answer one way or the other.

I agree that getting a full repeal of the NFA out of this case is a longshot, but I can see the case being dropped by prosecutors who won't want to risk finding out. Secondary benefit would be putting the ATF on notice that they can't simply declare everything a machine gun just because they say so.

There is a lot of dust still in the air following the Bruen decision. Once it settles, we will see a changed landscape, but at this moment, it is only speculation what that landscape will look like.

-E-

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR