JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Will work for food sign at least shows they know there is such a thing as working for $, rather than here where they steal and get handouts to get drugs and that is all the ever aspire to."

Offer to pay them to do something like yard work and see what happens.

"Will work for food sign at least shows they know there is such a thing as working for $, rather than here where they steal and get handouts to get drugs and that is all the ever aspire to."

Offer to pay them to do something like yard work and see what happens.
I was thinking about this a few days ago. Gone are the signs that say "Will Work For Food".

I guess you're already heard.....

BUT, But, but......

So......
Is that enough to NOT get the city sued?

Aloha, Mark
Nope. I thought the guv, oh wait. That was tod whalen, mayor of potland (snork) that was going to move all the homeless camp away from busy roadways.

Well. I'm surprised all the rubbish didn't act as a damper. To damper the cars momentum.

More Portland quality of life. Weapons are everywhere and can be anything. Keep your head on a swivel people.

Screenshot_20220328-114829.png

More Portland quality of life. Weapons are everywhere and can be anything. Keep your head on a swivel people.

View attachment 1165493
Fwiw most common weapons I have seen them use either personally or on local news are:

(1) rocks (for blunt striking weapon, and also throwing BIG rocks through windshields etc, smaller rocks and bricks thrown at poeple and cars)

(2) knives - usually pocket but machetes are common too. Once and a while a sword but pretty rare

(3) BB guns or airsoft that look like real guns

That's why I think having pepper spray or some other less than lethal deterrent in your "toolbox" of tools is wise.

Last Edited:
Fwiw most common weapons I have seen them use either personally or on local news are:

(1) rocks (for blunt striking weapon, and also throwing BIG rocks through windshields etc, smaller rocks and bricks thrown at poeple and cars)

(2) knives - usually pocket but machetes are common too. Once and a while a sword but pretty rare

(3) BB guns or airsoft that look like real guns

That's why I think having pepper spray or some other less than lethal deterrent in your "toolbox" of tools is wise.
Just an hour ago saw someone, presuming homeless, presuming chick, with something she was eating in one hand. She was moving, swinging the other arm wildly ,and walked right out on to Powell Blvd. at SE 26th just as the light had changed. She should have been on meds, or in an institution. Oh, wait! That would be cruel. Can't have that! I looked in the mirror and all the cars appeared to have stopped.

Just an hour ago saw someone, presuming homeless, presuming chick, with something she was eating in one hand. She was moving, swinging the other arm wildly ,and walked right out on to Powell Blvd. at SE 26th just as the light had changed. She should have been on meds, or in an institution. Oh, wait! That would be cruel. Can't have that! I looked in the mirror and all the cars appeared to have stopped.
I just saw her twin sister in Garden Home, stumbling through the Dairy Queen parking lot with a cigarette and talking to her invisible friend. Aka... just another day ending in "y" in Portlandia.

Those people living down there need to make a 500 dollar investment. Pick up a fully automatic paintball gun, put marbles in it and then lace those fools. Guarantee when they loose a few more teeth and have welts the size of golf balls that will stop real quick

Those people living down there need to make a 500 dollar investment. Pick up a fully automatic paintball gun, put marbles in it and then lace those fools. Guarantee when they loose a few more teeth and have welts the size of golf balls that will stop real quick
That will get you Ten Years in prison from Oregon Liberal Soros DA and the woke jury.

That will get you Ten Years in prison from Oregon Liberal Soros DA and the woke jury.

I remember that one. Good reminder that we all need to know the political climate relating to our local DA, etc.

In Pdx especially if it's related to action against protesters they drop the hammer. For the protestors/rioters it is just the opposite, they do not prosecute anything almost, including when they barricaded police in the building and tried to set the building on fire when the police were trapped inside.

Another example is the guy who shot two rounds near a protest he was arrested and charged with five crimes within hours because he was thought to be against the protestors. In contrast, that K Love guy who was self proclaimed "security" who beat an innocent man senseless, the police never even bothered to find him, even though his address etc were plastered all over the internet.

Also when Michael Reinoehl murdered trump supporter Aaron Danielsen in cold blood, the police didn't arrest him. He was finally hunted down and killed by US marshals almost a week later.

Swinney

FAA3E864-D8DE-4CF7-A692-5626223793D0.png
Marquis love kicking man unconscious who was trying to help
DABE0615-3343-4184-924F-DDB13E127059.png Michael Reinoehl hiding and then ambushing a trump supporter, murdering him.

6B5B5E87-4962-4C74-9F6E-4902986D6F2B.jpeg
3868C192-2DA0-4FC2-8C12-A772A966EB69.png

This is comparing apples to oranges though. People here hate the proud boys and all of their clashes with antifa are highly publicized, meaning lots of videos and cell phones as well as people. This guy was an idiot for doing that in public with hundreds of people around to identify him….Also everyone on both sides was showing up with the intent of harming someone.

Violent meth heads wont even remember what you look like….especially if you are wearing a hoodie and the oh so great mandated Kate brown mask. It would be stupid easy to pull off in a residential setting, lol…just saying. No one deserves to be attacked in their own neighborhood. Plus, having no affiliation with proud boys will probably get a wrist slap. Police don't have the resources to even respond to calls…with the average wait time of over 35 minutes for police to show up, even for assaults, people will start doing vigilante justice. It's already happening. You can't rely on police to keep you safe. Some schmuck catching a few marbles for attacking people with deadly weapons is better than him catching lead. Also, even if police do stop you, will they believe your story?…or the homeless meth addict with a violent rap sheet the size of Mt. Hood…

The point is, it would be way easier to claim self defense especially when using non lethal means. People shouldn't have to walk around in fear of getting beat to death by a meth head. If I lived downtown that would be my plan, what else can you really do? The sad thing is nothing in this liberal Soros/Rothschild cesspool is getting better..only worse.

Last Edited:

The security guard / shuttle driver from our hotel to the airport in Dallas yesterday was wearing a plate carrier with plates and Springfield 1911 with plenty of extended mags. Guessing he was not planning on letting anyone stab him with a pencil. And I thought we were staying in the good part of Dallas (Texas that is)!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top