JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen alot of "custom" weapons work in salem, some of it could have come right off the set of the walking dead! I guess when your tweeking and don't have a job or a house to clean you can devote your time to crafting fine "custom" weaponry

Those people living down there need to make a 500 dollar investment. Pick up a fully automatic paintball gun, put marbles in it and then lace those fools. Guarantee when they loose a few more teeth and have welts the size of golf balls that will stop real quick
Will they really? It's becoming painfully obvious that many of the former members of the human race living on the streets have degraded to feral behavior. Maybe even worse. Even an angry grizzly bear might be turned back with a marble to the forehead. But a growing number of those on the streets have lost human traits that would cause them to protect themselves by turning back because of pain. I really think it's gotten THAT bad.

I remember that one. Good reminder that we all need to know the political climate relating to our local DA, etc.

In Pdx especially if it's related to action against protesters they drop the hammer. For the protestors/rioters it is just the opposite, they do not prosecute anything almost, including when they barricaded police in the building and tried to set the building on fire when the police were trapped inside.

Another example is the guy who shot two rounds near a protest he was arrested and charged with five crimes within hours because he was thought to be against the protestors. In contrast, that K Love guy who was self proclaimed "security" who beat an innocent man senseless, the police never even bothered to find him, even though his address etc were plastered all over the internet.

Also when Michael Reinoehl murdered trump supporter Aaron Danielsen in cold blood, the police didn't arrest him. He was finally hunted down and killed by US marshals almost a week later.

Swinney

View attachment 1165855
Marquis love kicking man unconscious who was trying to help
View attachment 1165856Michael Reinoehl hiding and then ambushing a trump supporter, murdering him.

View attachment 1165868
View attachment 1165867
Registered Dem = get out of jail free card.

Will they really? It's becoming painfully obvious that many of the former members of the human race living on the streets have degraded to feral behavior. Maybe even worse. Even an angry grizzly bear might be turned back with a marble to the forehead. But a growing number of those on the streets have lost human traits that would cause them to protect themselves by turning back because of pain. I really think it's gotten THAT bad.
Pain is one of the brain's greatest receptors. Even though they are junkies, they will move on to somewhere else and become a problem a few blocks away. Better than in your own backyard, right?

Read the story till the "subscriber access" chops it, and the further horror is RANDOM murders. What a POS. Hope he enjoyed the free-range murder spree.

What type of country allows this? Oh yeah the system really cares about us.

Pain is one of the brain's greatest receptors. Even though they are junkies, they will move on to somewhere else and become a problem a few blocks away. Better than in your own backyard, right?
I know what I'd like to be true. But I think these times that have been allowed to progress are unprecedented in modern history. There are no absolutes in the situation we're in now.

All the money wasted on these fools….bring back the electric chair, I would gladly throw the switch on him and sleep like a baby at night.

84 yr old man bonked with rock, strangled and almost drowned trying to defend his wife a couple days ago..

84 yr old man bonked with rock, strangled and almost drowned trying to defend his wife a couple days ago..

84 year old should have been packing…double tap and be on his way 👍

And someone like that who's a certifiable mental case, won't be kept in jail.

23 wounded in Pdx shootings this week. Note the mt scott park area is where there have been non stop shootings and where Hardesty has been claiming that her traffic barrels stopped the shootings which is Complete and total BS from her lying self and her supporters.

6DA168AD-01F2-4D22-82DC-D982700EAAA7.jpeg

Yep. They send them to the Oregon state hospital and that schmuck will be out in 2 years in the PSRB program living a somewhat normal life. Infuriating

Do they really? I didn't know Oregon even had a mental institution anymore? Other than what ever space hospitals have in mental wards. It was determined to be (RACSIST!) wasn't it?
23 wounded in Pdx shootings this week. Note the mt scott park area is where there have been non stop shootings and where Hardesty has been claiming that her traffic barrels stopped the shootings which is Complete and total BS from her lying self and her supporters.

View attachment 1168173

You live in that area don't you? It's good to have someone around here that sees, and can report, what goes on in the OTHER half of the forgotten/forsaken East of potland.

In little Newport Oregon I have been informed of 2 different women who had to draw weapon to stop freaks in past oh, 3 weeks? And therefore it's been more than that. Freaks stopped when gun came out.

Also, law enforcement (what happened to peace officer?) not interfering with this predation. One account from citizen: Cops told them "they didn't see it, he was just walkin' down the road" ... so they did not address the 6' 3" shirtless freak who terrorized an older couple out walking, and informed a man "I'm gonna steal your bike" while trespassing on man's property. Ummm, o-tay!

I believe it will be the 23rd of April that FJB opens the borders to everyone. That will put millions more into our streets and at the same time the food shortages will be kicking off if the news is rights. Add to that our Soros prosecutors won't send folks to jail for crimes committed and we have the makings of a living hell headed our way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top