JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Texcaltitlán has been a battle ground for years. "La Familia Michoacana" is the name thrown around, but it's really a hodge podge in 2023, LFM being fractured repeatedly over the years. Wonder if this was a new group thinking "easy money" only to find out gangstering is harder than it looks.

That didn't take long...

Sadly this just shows how bad this goes for those who try to stand up to scum when they are not allowed to have the guns they need. You can just imagine how those who vanished never to be seen again died. No doubt the scum have the best of the best in firearms while the victims here are left with stuff that will not really protect them. :(

Sadly this just shows how bad this goes for those who try to stand up to scum when they are not allowed to have the guns they need. You can just imagine how those who vanished never to be seen again died. No doubt the scum have the best of the best in firearms while the victims here are left with stuff that will not really protect them. :(
Thanks to Eric Holder for supplying firearms to the cartels. :mad:

Defending oneself...or household...or community...
Is needed...and to be valued.

Also as shown...reprisal will happen...so you need to be prepared for that...
As well as what you want or need to do next....
In my experience with similar situations ....this sort of thing will go on , and on till :
One side kills the other off...or the cost in life is too high for one side to pay / bear.
Andy

Last Edited:
Sadly, the cartels will go in and kill a bunch of innocents, children and all, and then send the criminals across our border to hide so we have to deal with their mayhem. As someone said, coming to a farm near you. Sad.

We need to contract with the Canadians to enforce our southern border like they have done with theirs. I have prior DUIs before I found recovery 13 years ago, and don't think I'll be able to visit our northern cousins.

Cartel rocking illegal firearms while the community is armed with machetes and sickles. I wonder if the cartel's paperwork and permits were in order and if they were magazine capacity compliant. 🤔

Coming to a farm near you...
There are several reports on the YouTube page, California Insider, where both a northern California Sheriff lays out how the cartels operates in his rural district and a reporter in SoCal speaks on how they operate there.

The state and the Feds seem to have zero interest in helping these small rural agencies and they don't have have the staffing or firepower to enforce anything.

Another aspect is, it's not just the Mexican cartels. Asian gangs and other nationalities are cashing in. They are buying out or forcing out the locals and controlling rural areas with illegal farm practices which affects the bigger communities sooner or later.

I believe it's affected legal growers here as well. Paying taxes to both the government and a tribute to various cartels.

I'm thinking a "Magnificent Seven" adventure cruise package.
Get your reservations now for the "Cinco de Mayo Spectacular". 😉
Hey, now there you go! We contract with some coyotes to bring armchair warriors with their suppressed rifles into these villages for the ultimate hunting package. The villagers supply all the accomadations, including free cerveza for those who inbibe, but the warriors will still have to supply their own ammo and snacks ; )

Cartel rocking illegal firearms while the community is armed with machetes and sickles. I wonder if the cartel's paperwork and permits were in order and if they were magazine capacity compliant. 🤔
Ive been told this will never happen in the US though and thinking such is just falling for "fearmongering" so there's no need for anyone to own things like AR15s. We can just call 911 here.

~s

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR