JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's way sideways knuckle Head, throw good silver away on freaks like that? Far to generous of a death for someone like that.

Well I guess I should have explained silver tip hp's are actually a grade of aluminum with a silverish appearance. The are not cheap btw, I have only shot a few for the feel and practice.

They do a very nasty job on impact

I was range/plinking with Speer Gold the other day and it gets expensive, but how else are you going to know that a pistol won't jam on HPs when you might need it to perform to save your life?

Well I guess I should have explained silver tip hp's are actually a grade of aluminum with a silverish appearance. The are not cheap btw, I have only shot a few for the feel and practice.

They do a very nasty job on impact

I meant werewolves, zombies, and freak's like these guy's. Damn I "kilt" more than one Elk with an old "thurdy thurdy" slinging silvertips. I still think it's far to easy and generous of a death for d-bags like these.

OMG - all joking aside - this is a human being. A lot of cop shootings are unjustified, but I'd like to shake that cops hand. Holy crap. Humans: an ape race gone mad.

Warning - very disturbing real photo of the guy that was attacked. Don't scroll down if you are a wuss.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Well I say three taps in the chest and one between the eyes, technically my answer will be I put three in the chest and the person kept coming so I had not choice but to put one between the eyes, uh um you decide where to shoot first

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top