JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you were backed into a corner, and had to clear and fortify any one structure like a school, Supermarket, mall, airport, ect... what would you do, and why? Personally if I were surrounded and had no where else to go I'd want the place I'd have to fortify to be my old high school. In southern Oregon, some of the high schools were developed by the same company who designed prisons. So that means shatter resistant windows, roll down gates, very thick metal doors.
it also has protective gear. (foot ball gear, maybe hockey,) Weapons, (baseball bats, some archery) Chemist Lab, metal shop, and enough food to feed 200-500 children per week. Other oppinions?

Just hope like crap that you don't have to deal with 200 - 500 kid zombies. That might suck a little.

Little bastards would just be easy head shots, Zombies are gonna be the hoards of roaming looters after the Government fails, People start acting a little crazy once the power goes out for a few days, Look at the stuff that went down after Hurricane Katrina. Think no power, no gas, no stores, no phones, no internet, no evening news, SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

If you were backed into a corner, and had to clear and fortify any one structure like a school, Supermarket, mall, airport, ect... what would you do, and why? Personally if I were surrounded and had no where else to go I'd want the place I'd have to fortify to be my old high school. In southern Oregon, some of the high schools were developed by the same company who designed prisons. So that means shatter resistant windows, roll down gates, very thick metal doors.
it also has protective gear. (foot ball gear, maybe hockey,) Weapons, (baseball bats, some archery) Chemist Lab, metal shop, and enough food to feed 200-500 children per week. Other oppinions?

Monroe prison is about 20min away. That's probably where I'd think about heading to.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top