JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's way sideways knuckle Head, throw good silver away on freaks like that? Far to generous of a death for someone like that.

Well I guess I should have explained silver tip hp's are actually a grade of aluminum with a silverish appearance. The are not cheap btw, I have only shot a few for the feel and practice.

They do a very nasty job on impact

I was range/plinking with Speer Gold the other day and it gets expensive, but how else are you going to know that a pistol won't jam on HPs when you might need it to perform to save your life?

Well I guess I should have explained silver tip hp's are actually a grade of aluminum with a silverish appearance. The are not cheap btw, I have only shot a few for the feel and practice.

They do a very nasty job on impact

I meant werewolves, zombies, and freak's like these guy's. Damn I "kilt" more than one Elk with an old "thurdy thurdy" slinging silvertips. I still think it's far to easy and generous of a death for d-bags like these.

OMG - all joking aside - this is a human being. A lot of cop shootings are unjustified, but I'd like to shake that cops hand. Holy crap. Humans: an ape race gone mad.

Warning - very disturbing real photo of the guy that was attacked. Don't scroll down if you are a wuss.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Well I say three taps in the chest and one between the eyes, technically my answer will be I put three in the chest and the person kept coming so I had not choice but to put one between the eyes, uh um you decide where to shoot first

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top