JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I keep waiting for someone to disavow this whole story. Or to say it was some elaborate hoax gone wrong.

Of course, the police actually shooting the dude kind of makes it seem less likely...

M

I'm kinda wondering where this is going to go. Yes, the dude probably deserves to die because he ate a mans face off, but I can see an argument that the cop didn't try to restrain the man before shooting him twice. I mean, being in the LEOs position I'd be so shaken at a sight like that I doubt I could've reacted differently, I'm just hoping no-one tries to wrongfully get on his case about it.

I'm kinda wondering where this is going to go. Yes, the dude probably deserves to die because he ate a mans face off, but I can see an argument that the cop didn't try to restrain the man before shooting him twice. I mean, being in the LEOs position I'd be so shaken at a sight like that I doubt I could've reacted differently, I'm just hoping no-one tries to wrongfully get on his case about it.

Does it really matter 1 less freak in the world no question about guilt or innocence and saves the tax payers a lot of money and besides that cop may have saved us from ZOMBIE MADNESS.

I read a related article on this that said these guys have "superhuman strength" while on this drug. One of them while being help by a EMT and a bystander freaked out. When it was over the EMT, bystander and 14 police officers had to be treated at the hospital.

If that stuff shows up here I might put my summer carry 38 back in the safe and pull out my 1911 for year around use.

I read a related article on this that said these guys have "superhuman strength" while on this drug. One of them while being help by a EMT and a bystander freaked out. When it was over the EMT, bystander and 14 police officers had to be treated at the hospital.

If that stuff shows up here I might put my summer carry 38 back in the safe and pull out my 1911 for year around use.

I will ask my neighbor about that she is a part time EMT and has dealt with some cases, cancel that comment here is comments from a doctor

Emergency room doctors at Jackson Memorial Hospital said they too have seen a major increase in cases linked to the street drug called "bath salts" or what is sometimes referred to on the street as "the new LSD".

"We noticed an increase probably after Ultra Fest," said emergency room Dr. Paul Adams, at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

In many of the cases, Dr. Adams said the person's temperature has risen to an extremely high level, they've become very aggressive. Some have used their jaws as a weapon during attacks. Dr. Adams said the patients were in a state of delirium.

They were "Extremely strong, I took care of a 150 pound individual who you would have thought he was 250 pounds," Dr. Adams said. "It took six security officers to restrain the individual."

go here for the entire article

Causeway Cannibal Identified; Fears Grow Over Drug Possibly Involved « CBS Miami

heck when I first heard about this stuff I thought it was regular bath salt

I read a report somewhere earlier that said this is about the fifth such case in miami

Police Seek Witnesses In Causeway Cannibal Attack « CBS Miami Scroll down to the middle of this page...interesting reading.

A drug called "bath salts" causing people to turn into zombies??? WTBubblegum?

The head of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Armando Aguilar, said cases related to the type of drugs known as “bath salts” are not new locally.

“We have seen, already, three or four cases that are exactly like this where some people have admitted taking LSD and it’s no different than cocaine psychosis,” Aguilar said.

In the cases Aguilar mentioned, he said the people have all taken their clothing off, been extremely violent with what seemed to be super-human strength, even using their jaws as weapons.

Emergency room doctors at Jackson Memorial Hospital said they too have seen a major increase in cases linked to the street drug called “bath salts” or what Aguilar described as “the new LSD.”

The officer shot the suspect more than once. The article said he continued to bite the other man's flesh after being shot. Everybody knows that only head shots stop zombies. Drug-induced psychosis, or a government cover up of a localized outbreak?

The officer shot the suspect more than once. The article said he continued to bite the other man's flesh after being shot. Everybody knows that only head shots stop zombies. Drug-induced psychosis, or a government cover up of a localized outbreak?

Rule #2 of Zombieland – Double Tap.

You think it's dead (technically it was before you shot it), one more makes 100% sure.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top