JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I always thought the AA-12 looked clunky and huge. Also they are probably vaporware, I haven't seen anything about people manufacturing them yet. I dunno about you guys but I'd rather have a benelli m4 or if I wanted box magazines--saiga 12.

I always thought the AA-12 looked clunky and huge. Also they are probably vaporware, I haven't seen anything about people manufacturing them yet. I dunno about you guys but I'd rather have a benelli m4 or if I wanted box magazines--saiga 12.

The nice thing about the AA-12 is not necessarily the full auto part. It's a very long stroke on the bolt. So, basically, all the recoil is absorbed at a slow rate, allowing you to keep the sights on the target while firing even the heaviest of loads.

I hope CMMG's AR shotgun prototype comes out since you could start doing the same thing with the AR's long buffer tube.

I agree the magazine insertion technique sucks. You can't do drums and go with an AR-type magwell. I'm thinking a mix of rock 'n lock and magwell, similar to an H&K 91/G3 would be more appropriate.

Well, if you're interested in doing some duck hunting, you could always use a Punt Gun.

Ha. I'm on my way back right now to get this duck. :)

mdfgcopy.jpg

I am working right now on putting together a full auto saiga-12 for testing.

The AA-12 has a lot less recoil on full auto. the saiga-12 is fine on semi though.

The next machine gun shoot we put together I will probably have the Saiga out there.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top