JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I always thought the AA-12 looked clunky and huge. Also they are probably vaporware, I haven't seen anything about people manufacturing them yet. I dunno about you guys but I'd rather have a benelli m4 or if I wanted box magazines--saiga 12.

I always thought the AA-12 looked clunky and huge. Also they are probably vaporware, I haven't seen anything about people manufacturing them yet. I dunno about you guys but I'd rather have a benelli m4 or if I wanted box magazines--saiga 12.

The nice thing about the AA-12 is not necessarily the full auto part. It's a very long stroke on the bolt. So, basically, all the recoil is absorbed at a slow rate, allowing you to keep the sights on the target while firing even the heaviest of loads.

I hope CMMG's AR shotgun prototype comes out since you could start doing the same thing with the AR's long buffer tube.

I agree the magazine insertion technique sucks. You can't do drums and go with an AR-type magwell. I'm thinking a mix of rock 'n lock and magwell, similar to an H&K 91/G3 would be more appropriate.

Well, if you're interested in doing some duck hunting, you could always use a Punt Gun.

Ha. I'm on my way back right now to get this duck. :)

mdfgcopy.jpg

I am working right now on putting together a full auto saiga-12 for testing.

The AA-12 has a lot less recoil on full auto. the saiga-12 is fine on semi though.

The next machine gun shoot we put together I will probably have the Saiga out there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top