JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yesterday, we spent 2.5 hours in our shop with DOL firearms section leads going through things. Helping to fomulate what the new firearms processing system will look like. Next week, we have a meeting with 3 of our state legislators about fixing a number of items, one of which...is same day pick up with a valid CPL. We're proactively trying to fix a pile of issues resulting from 1639 AND from the FBI changes to FFL NICS access (unrelated by action, only related by timing). We'll post another Youtube update shortly.
THANK YOU to Sporting Systems, and the others who are taking this fight on. Only wish you had more support and bless you for the time and effort you are putting in this!

THANK YOU to Sporting Systems, and the others who are taking this fight on. Only wish you had more support and bless you for the time and effort you are putting in this!
Well, add the wish that we all COULD do more, and that more of us WOULD do SOME rather than indulging in virtue-signaling "moral masturbation." :)

Funny how they want to make people who already own guns wait for a new one? How does that prevent anything?

If someone already owns a firearm, they should be exempt from waiting periods.

Or at all.....

The wait time will depend on the LE agency processing the "background check", but you can expect an average of 1-2 weeks (maybe longer) waiting for your permission slip to exercise your 2A right.

Mygrainman and I did the WAC last weekend and there is a big buzz going around. At the last minute. The state decided to run stripped receivers and stripped pistol frames as "0ther" and only requires a NCIS check.No wait, no safety course, no HIPS check on your medical records. Stripped AR receivers are flying off the tables. I am sure that a dealer will never do that for you. But if you make a private sale. Ask the seller if he or she would strip it down. You take the parts and transfer the receiver or frame. I have already purchased 2 Pistol frames and a bare new UMP receiver since July 1st. I have 3 stripped FCU's for the SIG P320 at my FFL's also. The only reason for that is for some reason, I always get delayed. Never denied but always delayed. So technically I have 5 pistol frames and a carbine receiver just like it was before July 1st.

If they obey the law then they must run stripped receivers as "other" because a stripped receiver is not semiautomatic and is not a rifle.

I have had this legal opinion ever since the stupid bill passed. It was given to me by a 2nd amendment lawyer in Tacoma that is a member here. The hang up was how they were going to process them. At the last minute the state decided to run them as" other."

Nope. After 594 I was able, with my permit, to buy a gun, have them do their background checks, and walk out the door with the weapon.
That, because of the new law, is no longer possible.
Believe whatever you want to believe, it truly makes no difference to me.
I can only go on my own experiences.

In all forms of anecdotal evidence its reliability by objective independent assessment may be in doubt.

Keep in mind all of the online purchases and the paper trail they create. The cell phone location logs showing which cell phones are at popular shooting ranges or sometimes specific businesses.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top