JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm curious if anyone has had a recently granted CHL in Oregon? I'm in Polk County, and was told that they're only waiting on the OSP background check at this point. With the bubblecluster caused by 114 I'm curious if those are backed up too?

I did have 2 recent-ish purchases, but both of those walked on the 3 day rule so I have no clear answer on the previous BGC results. Who knows, they might not have even answered those yet...

Just renewed mine last week and it took about 15 minutes. RIP anyone who's life is being threatened but has to wait a month to get an appointment with the sheriffs office and then wait again for the background check. If they didn't want folks carrying "constitutionally" then they'd be better about issuing permits.

Just renewed mine last week and it took about 15 minutes. RIP anyone who's life is being threatened but has to wait a month to get an appointment with the sheriffs office and then wait again for the background check. If they didn't want folks carrying "constitutionally" then they'd be better about issuing permits.
I'm in Polk County and it took 27 days to get into the appointment. It would have been nearly a week faster if I could have taken the first available appointment.

I'm now waiting, and at 26 days for the backgound check.

Wife got hers last month in Clackamas County. After submitting the application, set appointment with sheriff's office a couple weeks out and picked it up at the appointment when she went in.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top