Guns you want but will never own

Reactions
KAC SR-47, I know I could make a mock-up off a CMMG Banshee receiver set, but it wouldn't be the same...

KAC_SR-47_basic_rifle.jpg

SKN

Reactions
Browning Automatic Rifle, Browning M1919 and M2 machine guns. Cost and difficulty in finding one (BAR, M1919).

JRuby

Reactions
I would love to have a double in 9.3x74 or 450-400 but they are rather short range and more than I want to spend. Maybe a ruger #1 because they aren't limited to the double barrel imitations and they are almost out of my price range.

WestCoastEOD

Reactions
A stainless JM Marlin in 45-70, a 1911 in .45 ACP, and an AK-47 in 7.62x39. All great guns, but not in the calibers I've chosen to focus on (9mm, .38 special, .357 mag, .223/5.56, 12 GA, .22lr/l/s, .270 Win). Maybe circumstances will change someday, but that's the line for right now.
Agree on a simple caliber plan, but I dont think adding the wish list calibers takes you out of "fundamental calibers" range...plus, the more calibers you have, the less you will shoot each one individually!

Reactions
I feel like getting together as Americans and figuring out how to make something go boom better is in our wheel house. It’s a work in progress.
Possible, definitely. However “the crown” has already decreed that only they have the authority to do such.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Redmond, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top