JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What are some guns you would like to own but probably never will and for what reasons? Time, expensive, fun but not practical, just own too many already... etc.

A single action six shooter cowboy style, I think these would be incredibly fun to own but I have no other practical use. Ive always wanted a six gun, case colored receiver, deep blued barrel....

a blackpowder gun of something, not a modern one but an old school one would be fun to shoot.

.460 Rowland in 1911.... Ive come close to converting a 1911 to this but already owned a 10mm and 45acp and nowadays you can shoot 45SMC with just a change of a heavy recoil spring and wouldn't need the Rowlands ugly muzzle brake. Technically, actually converting to the 45SMC is another bucket list gun. Cant say never on this idea but just not a priority...

6.5 Grendel AR15. Im primarily a hunter and the Grendel would be a much better option than .223 for deer hunting and the AR15 platform would be a great multi role hunting and self/home defense rifle... an AR in 6.5 Grendel would truly be a one gun to serve a multi function role. Another one I cant say never on but just that I already own 2 awesome traditional deer hunting rifles in much better calibers than the Grendel for deer hunting so would probably never use the Grendel.

M3 and a 1928 Thomson. If I ever win the Lotto I will move to where I can own one and would buy another of each but, only way its going to happen is lotto. So probably never. REALLY would love to have another M3 though. They were just too much damn fun!

Mauser bolo, while I'd love to have one... they ain't cheap.

Same goes for a Borchardt and a baby Nambu. While available, I'd need to earn a heck of a lot more to be able to ever afford them.

A stainless JM Marlin in 45-70, a 1911 in .45 ACP, and an AK-47 in 7.62x39. All great guns, but not in the calibers I've chosen to focus on (9mm, .38 special, .357 mag, .223/5.56, 12 GA, .22lr/l/s, .270 Win). Maybe circumstances will change someday, but that's the line for right now.

I'd be like Alex1401, who wouldn't want a full auto Tommy gun? Might as well get the drum magazine, know they're troublesome but... can't beat the look.
yeah, I cant argue with that at all, owing a full auto Tommy gun would be frikin awesome fun.

Glock 18……not a converted 17….because they are virtually non existent and crazy expensive.
Glock 7…..because it costs more than I make in a month. And it's too fragile. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top