JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.50 BMG rifle.

Very few places to shoot it around here. Texas has very, very little public land - so you can't just drive out into the sticks, find a 1000 yard hill to hill spot, and blast away. And since that round can travel well over a mile, and its a state-jail felony to shoot across property lines - I wouldn't even feel comfortable shooting it on most 100 acre spreads here, because the terrain is a lot flatter than the PNW.

I'd also love a transferable M16. I've made friends with a gentleman here in TX who has one. When we were shooting a few weeks ago, he mentioned that the price on these things shot from the $10k-ish price point, to over $30-35k of late. That's 10k more than I paid for my car. As fun as M16's are - they're expensive to shoot! He has a .22LR upper and mag well adapter for his, which makes it fun and a lot cheaper to shoot, but still, its speeeeendy.

H&K P7, or any variant... :)

p7.jpeg

(The above is a one off custom long slide...)

.44 Automag and a Barret Light 50. Can't afford either, and probably wouldn't enjoy shooting them if I could, but hey, this is all about want, isn't it? Oh, and another vote for a Tommy gun. Later.

Dave

A Sharps Rifle in .45-70.

After many years Quigley re-runs & always having a 'fascination' for them I came close a few years ago on a very nice, used Shiloh Sharps - but I reconsidered at the last minute.

Money was not the issue but it was more a case of practicality. I really didn't want to get into dies & components and start loading another cartridge AND probably the biggest issue was owning guns I wasn't shootin enough already - specifically My WInchester Mod 94s I am really fond of - SO I decided to concentrate on them more - and really glad I did.

An RPG launcher along with the practice round that fires a 7.62x39 cartridge. :)
Be fun to try and nail a jackrabbit with one. :s0023:

While dreaming I may as well add in a Westley Richards Cased African Double with 3 sets of barrels. :rolleyes:

Having BT,DT with the tacticool ted stuff, I'd go for something that's actually useful such as a custom bolt gun or Cooper Arms rifle. Not sure what caliber.

The only problem, there's no value there. It would have to be I won the lottery and have nothing else to spend money on kind of thing.

A high-brow over-under upland shotgun would be nice too.

Having BT,DT with the tacticool ted stuff, I'd go for something that's actually useful such as a custom bolt gun or Cooper Arms rifle. Not sure what caliber.

The only problem, there's no value there. It would have to be I won the lottery and have nothing else to spend money on kind of thing.

A high-brow over-under upland shotgun would be nice too.
My dad just picked up a Cooper in 7mm STW a couple months ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top