JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just ask yourself the question when you buy a gun, "who will be the next owner?". Lots of guys just buy guns as tools and wear them out because they don' care what it' worth, it's serving it's purpose. A collectable has a following for a reason or reasons. Discontinued has its reasons too.

That's easy all my firearms will be going to my son or daughter of if once old enough the grand daughters. I gave up the silly notion of selling a firearm when I traded off my 10-22 (the last firearm I owned I had no love for) All I have will be leaving via my will.

If I die. And that's a big if! [Since I've been around a long time, and have never done it yet?]

I won't give a crap what happens to my stuff.
Until then it's business as usual. :D
Same here, as long as my replacement doesn't get to play with my stuff. I expect my widow to stay single for all of about a week and a half. Maybe I should just leave everything to my brother.

As a longtime collector & new FFL dealing in primarily used collectibles, I see a rising trend in the prices of the following guns.

USGI 1911s
Lugers, especially the Navy models
WW2 Walther P-38s
Colt 1903 pistols
FN FNC's
Glock parts but not complete pistols because everyone is trying to build out their 80% frames
M1 carbines
Mauser Broomhandles

I can see pre-lock Smiths increasing in value because the new ones are of poor quality, but the sheer # of old guns will temper their price rise.

As a longtime collector & new FFL dealing in primarily used collectibles, I see a rising trend in the prices of the following guns.

USGI 1911s
Lugers, especially the Navy models
WW2 Walther P-38s
Colt 1903 pistols
FN FNC's
Glock parts but not complete pistols because everyone is trying to build out their 80% frames
M1 carbines
Mauser Broomhandles

I can see pre-lock Smiths increasing in value because the new ones are of poor quality, but the sheer # of old guns will temper their price rise.

That list looks a bit WWII centric.

But I like it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top