JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 6.5PRC build ongoing and I'm looking for some recommendations of what scopes I should be looking at. Preferably keeping the max weight under 36oz (poss. up to 38) and the minimum magnification at 25x. I have a budget of $2000 with a little bit of room if there is an outstanding option.

What are the top 3 scopes that you would recommend?

Rifle is being built for NRL Hunter open heavy and range time so 16lb max total weight and I prefer locking turrets, Mil with a simple crosshair (certainly don't mind a xmas tree) and definitely illuminated.

There are few scopes out there that are truly reliable. Zero retention, zero return, and tracking. The most important aspects of an aiming device. A few off the top of my head.
Trijicon
NF
SWFA

Take your pic of any of these brands. I don't shoot comps and I don't dive into high magnification scopes at all so can't recommend a model for your use. My preference would be Nightforce. They just work. Trijicon if you can stomach the busy reticles. SWFA if you can actually get your hands on one.

There are few scopes out there that are truly reliable. Zero retention, zero return, and tracking. The most important aspects of an aiming device. A few off the top of my head.
Trijicon
NF
SWFA

Take your pic of any of these brands. I don't shoot comps and I don't dive into high magnification scopes at all so can't recommend a model for your use. My preference would be Nightforce. They just work. Trijicon if you can stomach the busy reticles. SWFA if you can actually get your hands on one.
Not sure I'd want a Trijicon. I've been looking into NF and SWFA but there's a bunch of options in those which I can't decide yet.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews