JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a short list of such things, guns that I'd like to see someone bring to market.

• An affordable, ideally under $1000, lever action carbine in 454 Casull. Technically Rossi lists one but it's not available. The next one is North of $3000.
  • I'd buy a "Raging Circuit Judge" 410/45LC/454 six-shooter DA/SA revolver carbine if someone would sell it.
  • A 10/22 clone (or a Ruger even) with a 1:9 twist integrally silenced barrel. Just the barrel would do ....
  • ... I'm out for now.
What about you?

I looked there before (DDG) but didn't see one with an integrated can.
None are integrated, but they make all sorts of barrels with 1/9 twist rates.

I'm not aware of an integral with a 1/9. You might be able to send a bull barrel into a place like KG Made and have them turn it into an integral if you really want it.

Edit: they changed their name to suppressed systems. Here is an example of one of their integrals. They us match grade bull barrels to make these.
1610043191906.jpeg

Last Edited:
A competition revolver with 8 rounds, adjustable sights, an awesome trigger in DA that's less than 8 lbs out of the box, and an interchangeable barrel-in-tension system like Dan Wesson has that lets you adjust the cylinder gap without needing a lathe. 9mm and .38 Special/ .357 would be good caliber choices for competition. Also needs to have a cylinder that is easy to release for fast reloads.

What about you?

• A modern, break-action, double-action revolver in something like .38 Special or .45 ACP.
  • A reproduction of the Mauser C⧸96 or even a modernized version of the concept.
  • A micro Mauser action rifle in 5.7x28㎜.
  • A Winchester 92 pattern (or clone like the Rossi 92) lever gun in .50Æ.
  • Ruger 77/10; basically a 77/44 or 77/357 in 10㎜ Auto.
  • Bring back the Ruger Deerfield in .44 Magnum, but ditch the plastic parts.
And likely others I'm forgetting.

Currently I'm waiting for guns already in production, to hit the shelves.

A modern, break-action, double-action revolver in something like .38 Special or .45 ACP.

I've been thinking a lot about how one of these might work well in competition. I THINK H&R made a double action break pistol that might be a good starting platform, but their DA system is one I haven't yet figured out exactly how to tune. Be lovely if S&W came out with something with their lockwork, but break top, maybe shaped like a Bisley. If it had a spring so that when you unlatch the gun, it pops open and auto-ejects, it could be really fast to reload.

Winchester 1885 low wall in 25-35, 30-30,
7-30 Waters, or maybe 257 Roberts

Take Glock 20, size it to a G37 with 10+1
capacity.

Decently made Remington 700s

Winchester M70 Supergrade in 300 H&H

Decently made Remington 870 Wingmasters

Winchester 9422 in 22 WMR

Decent aftermarket stocks for new Savage rifles

Weatherby Mk V 6-lug action, #2 contour barrel in 280 Remington, much like the old Ultra lightweight.

A competition revolver with 8 rounds, adjustable sights, an awesome trigger in DA that's less than 8 lbs out of the box, and an interchangeable barrel-in-tension system like Dan Wesson has that lets you adjust the cylinder gap without needing a lathe. 9mm and .38 Special/ .357 would be good caliber choices for competition. Also needs to have a cylinder that is easy to release for fast reloads.
I like my TRR8 for what it's worth.

Can't shoot it worth a damn DA but that's all me.

• A modern, break-action, double-action revolver in something like .38 Special or .45 ACP.
  • A reproduction of the Mauser C⧸96 or even a modernized version of the concept.
  • A micro Mauser action rifle in 5.7x28㎜.
  • A Winchester 92 pattern (or clone like the Rossi 92) lever gun in .50Æ.
  • Ruger 77/10; basically a 77/44 or 77/357 in 10㎜ Auto.
  • Bring back the Ruger Deerfield in .44 Magnum, but ditch the plastic parts.
And likely others I'm forgetting.
Pretty sure someone , not too sure who, asked this question before.........

Pretty sure someone , not too sure who, asked this question before.........

We should maybe merge them? That's pretty old though.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top