JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Fatal. We've done deals b4.

I'd probably buy a cool custom display box from you if it were fitted for my s&w 629 classic, 6.5" 44 mag. Especially if you could do something cool like incorporate a couple speed loaders sections so it could be like the revolver and then a speed loader or two next to it.

~GunBuggy
Fantastic! Send me a PM and we can move forward from there.

Allllllllrighty then...

Finally an update. Getting ready to ship the first display case. This is for a Randall knife. A big thank you to @GWS for this request.

Hopefully he'll post some final pics with the knife in the case. Either way, here are a couple of his finished product.

20240421_202848.jpg 20240421_203023.jpg

Allllllllrighty then...

Finally an update. Getting ready to ship the first display case. This is for a Randall knife. A big thank you to @GWS for this request.

Hopefully he'll post some final pics with the knife in the case. Either way, here are a couple of his finished product.

View attachment 1868109 View attachment 1868110
Looks nice! Wonder how it would look if shotgun shells were used for the pegs, may be a nice touch.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top