JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a short list of such things, guns that I'd like to see someone bring to market.

• An affordable, ideally under $1000, lever action carbine in 454 Casull. Technically Rossi lists one but it's not available. The next one is North of $3000.
  • I'd buy a "Raging Circuit Judge" 410/45LC/454 six-shooter DA/SA revolver carbine if someone would sell it.
  • A 10/22 clone (or a Ruger even) with a 1:9 twist integrally silenced barrel. Just the barrel would do ....
  • ... I'm out for now.
What about you?

I looked there before (DDG) but didn't see one with an integrated can.
None are integrated, but they make all sorts of barrels with 1/9 twist rates.

I'm not aware of an integral with a 1/9. You might be able to send a bull barrel into a place like KG Made and have them turn it into an integral if you really want it.

Edit: they changed their name to suppressed systems. Here is an example of one of their integrals. They us match grade bull barrels to make these.
1610043191906.jpeg

Last Edited:
A competition revolver with 8 rounds, adjustable sights, an awesome trigger in DA that's less than 8 lbs out of the box, and an interchangeable barrel-in-tension system like Dan Wesson has that lets you adjust the cylinder gap without needing a lathe. 9mm and .38 Special/ .357 would be good caliber choices for competition. Also needs to have a cylinder that is easy to release for fast reloads.

What about you?

• A modern, break-action, double-action revolver in something like .38 Special or .45 ACP.
  • A reproduction of the Mauser C⧸96 or even a modernized version of the concept.
  • A micro Mauser action rifle in 5.7x28㎜.
  • A Winchester 92 pattern (or clone like the Rossi 92) lever gun in .50Æ.
  • Ruger 77/10; basically a 77/44 or 77/357 in 10㎜ Auto.
  • Bring back the Ruger Deerfield in .44 Magnum, but ditch the plastic parts.
And likely others I'm forgetting.

Currently I'm waiting for guns already in production, to hit the shelves.

A modern, break-action, double-action revolver in something like .38 Special or .45 ACP.

I've been thinking a lot about how one of these might work well in competition. I THINK H&R made a double action break pistol that might be a good starting platform, but their DA system is one I haven't yet figured out exactly how to tune. Be lovely if S&W came out with something with their lockwork, but break top, maybe shaped like a Bisley. If it had a spring so that when you unlatch the gun, it pops open and auto-ejects, it could be really fast to reload.

Winchester 1885 low wall in 25-35, 30-30,
7-30 Waters, or maybe 257 Roberts

Take Glock 20, size it to a G37 with 10+1
capacity.

Decently made Remington 700s

Winchester M70 Supergrade in 300 H&H

Decently made Remington 870 Wingmasters

Winchester 9422 in 22 WMR

Decent aftermarket stocks for new Savage rifles

Weatherby Mk V 6-lug action, #2 contour barrel in 280 Remington, much like the old Ultra lightweight.

A competition revolver with 8 rounds, adjustable sights, an awesome trigger in DA that's less than 8 lbs out of the box, and an interchangeable barrel-in-tension system like Dan Wesson has that lets you adjust the cylinder gap without needing a lathe. 9mm and .38 Special/ .357 would be good caliber choices for competition. Also needs to have a cylinder that is easy to release for fast reloads.
I like my TRR8 for what it's worth.

Can't shoot it worth a damn DA but that's all me.

• A modern, break-action, double-action revolver in something like .38 Special or .45 ACP.
  • A reproduction of the Mauser C⧸96 or even a modernized version of the concept.
  • A micro Mauser action rifle in 5.7x28㎜.
  • A Winchester 92 pattern (or clone like the Rossi 92) lever gun in .50Æ.
  • Ruger 77/10; basically a 77/44 or 77/357 in 10㎜ Auto.
  • Bring back the Ruger Deerfield in .44 Magnum, but ditch the plastic parts.
And likely others I'm forgetting.
Pretty sure someone , not too sure who, asked this question before.........

Pretty sure someone , not too sure who, asked this question before.........

We should maybe merge them? That's pretty old though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top