JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a sign that tells me the owner of this business is very likely to be a rational, responsible person who will be patronized by similar individuals. The antithesis of a gun-free zone...

B3F296BB-7B01-4133-A285-91E650CB00A4.jpeg

This is a sign that tells me the owner of this business is very likely to be a rational, responsible person who will be patronized by similar individuals. The antithesis of a gun-free zone...

View attachment 1411217
And I bet you they'll be 90% less likely to be robbed of have a mass shooter walk in. Because all mass shooters are cowards and typically target "forcibly unarmed" zones.

I have full certainty a business owner with that type of signage would be of sound mind compared to the typical Portland types that post all their political pandering and rhetoric

And I bet you they'll be 90% less likely to be robbed of have a mass shooter walk in. Because all mass shooters are cowards and typically target "forcibly unarmed" zones.

I have full certainty a business owner with that type of signage would be of sound mind compared to the typical Portland types that post all their political pandering and rhetoric
100%. If I was a mass shooter wannabe and I saw that sign, I'd turn right around and find a nice soft gun-free zone where I can shoot ducks in a barrel. 🤷‍♂️

But in Potland 100% more likely to be vandalized.

My Gen Z cousins don't know what a revolver is, I just shake my head at them. With all the upcoming legislature changes in OR to concealed carry, those signs would be appreciated.

Sign , sign everywhere a sign ,
Blockin' out the scenery ,
Breakin' my mind ,
Do this , don't do that , can't you read the sign ?

As the old song goes...:D

In any event , it is good to read of a firearm friendly retail store / coffee shop.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR