JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those who know know. Also those who went to Thailand know. And maybe some people who go to those back ally Chinatown massage parlors know.
This conversation feels like im in a bar, enjoying good company, when its suddenly 2am and time to go home, had one too many when suddenly I look around and realize...
this isnt the bar I thought it was.....

This conversation feels like im in a bar, enjoying good company, when its suddenly 2am and time to go home, had one too many when suddenly I look around and realize...
this isnt the bar I thought it was.....
I was in Canada shopping with a friend and he suggested we get a beer. We're on a main street so we just walk until we see a door to a bar. There was a weird looking paint scheme on the door and around it, but my buddy was already headed in so I just followed. We get about halfway to the bar and I've noticed that the clientele are all men, dressed in a particular way, and all starring at us.

So I told him, "Hey, hold up a second."
Keeps going. "What?"
"Will you just stop?"
"Why?"
"Seriously, stop a second and listen to me."
"What?"
"We're in a gay bar."
"Why do you say that?"
"Because it's full of gay men, and keep your voice down."
"Why should I keep my voice down?"
"I don't want to insult anyone, I just want to leave."
"Why is that?"

It just went on like this until I told him I was leaving and he was welcome to stay since I drove. :rolleyes: I guess he just really wanted a beer. I hope that's what it was.

I was in Canada shopping with a friend and he suggested we get a beer. We're on a main street so we just walk until we see a door to a bar. There was a weird looking paint scheme on the door and around it, but my buddy was already headed in so I just followed. We get about halfway to the bar and I've noticed that the clientele are all men, dressed in a particular way, and all starring at us.

So I told him, "Hey, hold up a second."
Keeps going. "What?"
"Will you just stop?"
"Why?"
"Seriously, stop a second and listen to me."
"What?"
"We're in a gay bar."
"Why do you say that?"
"Because it's full of gay men, and keep your voice down."
"Why should I keep my voice down?"
"I don't want to insult anyone, I just want to leave."
"Why is that?"

It just went on like this until I told him I was leaving and he was welcome to stay since I drove. :rolleyes: I guess he just really wanted a beer. I hope that's what it was.
He was really hopping you would stay for the roofies. Best in town.

200.gif

yes, lots of ways to do it. Theres already some out there, usually expensive. The OP could make some good money with his own designs.

I personally want one of these, but I would mount my Arma15 lock inside it aligned with a wall stud. I dont really want a display, but this would be useful in my mancave. I just dont want to pay $300 for that (I dont need the artwork on the cover).
Make sure you draw an outline of the gun with a sharpie, so you know where to put it back.

Yes and no. I've really wanted a display case for my grandfather's marlin lever action from the 1800's. Thought it would be cool to throw some 1800's silver dollars in there with it and his stetson.
But realistically, I doubt I have the funds for something like that.
Some day!
I have seen a couple coffee table display's. a shallow box with a glass top. I have even seen guys use the crates Mosin's came in just adding the glass top. DR

Alright...

So I had a little time before the first commissioned project started. Thought it'd be good to try to keep the thread alive.

Decided to throw this piece together. Obviously nothing crazy, but maybe it'll inspire someone. As with anything I might do, this is completely customizable for firearm application and for finishes.

20240308_190438.jpg 20240308_190454.jpg 20240308_190535.jpg 20240308_194924.jpg 20240308_194908.jpg

Last Edited:
Alright...

So I had a little time before the first commissioned project started. Thought it'd be good to try to keep the thread alive.

Decided to throw this piece together. Obviously nothing crazy, but maybe it'll inspire someone. As with anything I might do, this is completely customizable for firearm application and for finishes.

View attachment 1839367 View attachment 1839368 View attachment 1839369 View attachment 1839378 View attachment 1839379
You need to put a flaming hamster company logo on there somewhere.

Hey Fatal. We've done deals b4.

I'd probably buy a cool custom display box from you if it were fitted for my s&w 629 classic, 6.5" 44 mag. Especially if you could do something cool like incorporate a couple speed loaders sections so it could be like the revolver and then a speed loader or two next to it.

~GunBuggy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads