JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've always for some strange reason wished for a simple single shot pistol. Something akin to a Contender but in a small package. Something simple for packing in a survival kit or woods bumming. I've seen derringer sized stuff and large target types but never something easy to shoot and carry on the belt.

I'd like to see a bolt or single shot rifle in 5.45x39mm.
I like how you think! Could be a great suppressor host with the right twist and some heavy 223 projectiles swaged to .2215.

Is like to see some more WW2 replicas made. PPSh, MP44, maybe a Suomi again, etc. I'd love to see PM63 RAK semis.

A historically accurate copy of the Harper's Ferry model 1841 rifle.
Yes I know that there are several Italian made "copies" out there....None are in the original .54 caliber.

And yes I also know that many model 1841 rifles were altered in the period of use to .58 caliber...
Which the Italian "copies" come in...But the original rifles that were altered in caliber and rifling twist , also had the sights changed ...which the "copies" do not have.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads