JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up a Colt M4 and acog

17E782AE-2396-457D-9DCF-5E4971BE9B14.jpeg

Picked up a Leupold delta point pro, ordered a maddmacs mount for ruger mk4 lite, tandemkross bag, red forward thumb rest, red safety thumb rest, red slide stop, red trigger sear and hammer kit, red extended mag release, red halo charge handle, blast pack, white and black hivebrid g10 grips, 8 extra mags for the mk4 and 6 for a mk3.

Went to the Black Powder Gun Show at Enumclaw and picked up a flintlock Southern Mountain rifle , with two barrels.
The barrel on the rifle is .45 caliber , the other rifle is .40 caliber.

Plain maple stock , Siler lock , iron furniture and Green Mountain barrels.
Wasn't really looking fro this type of rifle....but..it was too good of a deal to pass up.
Andy

I picked up my Glock 17 Gen5 from the gun store yesterday evening. Since I have only rented Glocks at the range I read the instructions throughly. Nice pictures of where to put lubrication in the manual.

D0AB125F-B8CB-46F1-BEB1-44D495512EF2.jpeg

Now I need to take it to the gun range.

A dang NAA Earl, because it looks like my 1858 Remingtons. Wanted one for years--bought this one for under $300. Hahaha! Now I just need to figure out how to blacken that stainless steel so it matches the others.

R.png

Just waiting for an SLR ION AK 11.5" Lite MLOK "S" handguard to be in stock. Then I'll thread the muzzle to 1/2x28 and install a FCD 6315KM. Should be badass.
I blanked on the name originally, but Midwest Industries is the company I used. They have several offerings related to AK "upgrades."

I wanted it to be "bagable" and with some coupled 30's, a light, red dot and sling, it makes for quite the handy travel accessory.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top